- We ask that you treat our home with the same consideration you would expect from guests staying in your home.
- Please remove your shoes at the door to help us preserve the beauty of the hardwood floors.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house. Feel free to smoke outside.
- We ask that you try to leave the house in the same condition that you found it.
- General consideration for the neighborhoods is greatly appreciated.
We're happy residents of Cody, WY. Our family owns a long-time, downtown Cody business. We live here so that we can ski, hike, mountain bike, fish and enjoy the most remarkable outdoor area in the lower 48.
Locally, we're big fans of the outdoor scene on the North Fork and in Yellowstone.
We travel quite a lot, so we know what it's like to work to find a great place to stay. We hope that you have a great time in our home, and in our home town!