Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis is your ultimate destination for a fun-filled family vacation.
This lovely one bedroom one bathroom villa is located on the third floor. There is a fully equipped kitchen, dining/living area with sleeper sofa. The master bedroom is furnished with queen size bed. There is a pull-out bed to sleep two more! Enjoy the beautiful view right from the furnished balcony or take a short walk to the beach, pools, or courts!
Located in the middle of the Resort, Ocean Villas offer one-bedroom villas with a resort view, ocean view, or oceanfront accommodations. The one-bedroom villas are approximately 550 square feet and you can choose a direct oceanfront view or ocean views from the side. Both are complete with fully equipped kitchens and living areas which include a sleeper sofa. Many of the one-bedroom villas have two built-in captain bunk beds, all available by request. Ocean Villas are the closest villas to the largest oceanfront pool on the island. There are three buildings in the Ocean Villas A, B, & C. All three have elevators located at the back of the building.
Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort Rules
TENNIS COURTS:Use of the tennis courts is by reservation only. Please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
for court times and rates.
SWIMMING POOLS:Pool hours for guests of the Resort are 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; there is
no life guard on duty. Rules and Regulations are posted for your safety and use. Please do
not remove furniture from the pool area.
• At least one guest 25 years or older must be staying with guests under 25 years old.
• Nothing is to be placed on or over our balconies; including towels, bathing suits,
laundry, flower pots, etc.
• Hammocks or swings may not be hung on any balcony.
• The throwing of any item off the balconies is cause for immediate eviction.
• Music and other noise levels throughout the Resort should be kept to a considerate
volume for the comfort of all.
• Alcoholic beverages in open containers are not permitted outside of approved areas
(i.e. Convention Center, meeting rooms, the "Sports Bar" and "Sneakers").
• Skateboards, rollerblades and bicycles should not be ridden in buildings or on ramps.
• Bicycles must be stored in the available bike racks or within your villa; they should
not be left elsewhere.
• Pets are not allowed on property.
• Grills and grilling are allowed only in the playground area; as per local Fire Code.
• Please, do not feed seagulls, alligators or other wild animals. Fishing is permitted in
designated areas only.
• The laundry rooms are for everyone s use; they are open from 6:00 a.m. until
midnight; they are then locked for the night. Please leave them clean and
• Advertising and soliciting is strictly prohibited in the Resort.
• No fireworks of any kind or at any time are allowed within our Resort or on the
beach (in compliance with local laws.)
Please help us keep our Resort beautiful!! Debris of any sort must not be left in hallways or exit area. Any malicious damage to, or possession of, Resort owned property, is a felony
and punishment will be lawfully pursued.
We strive at providing the most elegant stay at our beautiful Hilton Head Resort Condos at unbelievable and unbeatable prices to make sure that you truly have an Unforgettable Paradise vacation. We want our guests to really enjoy themselves while staying at our condos, so we offer free activities included with your stay. As an Xplorie Participating Property Unforgettable Paradise now provides FREE admission to some of the areas most popular attractions every day of your stay.