This serene getaway in Mbezi Beach is close to beach hotels and Bongoyo Island. It's a peaceful tropical paradise with a lovely yard, and reasonably furnished rooms. The home is comfy & cozy, and has high vaulted ceilings and feels like a castle. The private balcony is perfect for yoga or quiet contemplation. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Come visit us and see for yourself!
The columned architecture, spacious balconies and decks, and yard make our home special. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful away from the noise, traffic, and bustle of the city.
Guests are able to access the living room area and the dining room areas downstairs, the backyard, and the entire upper floor.
Either Adella or I will be here to help you with everything from getting to meetings to the best places to shop. We are available whenever you need us. We like to socialize so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation.
1. Respect yourself.
2. Respect others.
3. Respect other's property. If you break it or damage it, you bought it. Please be careful.
4. If there are children in the house, please be respectful.
5. Public spaces such as the kitchen, living room, and dining room are open for all to use.
6. Quiet time is from 10pm to 10am. Some people like to go to bed early and get up early, others stay up late and sleep in. No loud noises in shared space between these hours.
7. If a bedroom door is closed or someone is in their bedroom, do not disturb them. Everyone is entitled to their own space, peace of mind, and privacy.
8. Smoking should happen only in designated areas outdoors or the balcony for the comfort of other guests.
Hi! I am an innovations and development consultant who runs a small technology based charity in East Africa, Voices of Africa Foundation. My husband is Kenyan and we have two daughters. I am originally American, however have been in EA for 10+ years. I have to travel for work frequently and love to travel in general. This is why we would love to share our homes with you. We strive for each to be beautiful places of peace and healing. We have properties in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and in Kenya including a beach house on Shelley Beach and a fruit farm in Mombasa. Karibu nyumbani yangu!