We have One night stay!
Our cool and cosy flat has room for you. Our garden is Fawkner park and our back yard is Royal Botanic gardens. On a quiet street, just one minute to tram stop and 5-6 min to the train station leading you to all major subway lines, next to the city. You can walk to the city for about 30 minutes. Welcome!
You are welcome as a guest. The rules are simple:
• Please, remove your shoes before to enter the apartment. No shoes in the apartment.
• The apartment is perfectly clean and tidy and we expect the guests to leave it in the same condition.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
Please, don't eat in the room, you can use the kitchen.
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys.
Welcome to Melbourne! The best city in the world for the past 7 years. Come and let me spoil you with warm atmosphere and cosy environment. I will be happy to share many tips and secrets how to enjoy the city and surroundings. I'm very friendly and easy going. Interesting in sport (especially volleyball), yoga, flowers and music. I love to travel all over the world and discover new places and meeting new people. I can speak only 5 languages and will greet you in each one, including Bulgarian. Currently helping people around the world to be happy and healthy. You can join us. You are welcome to book and it will be pleasure to host you. Hope to see you soon.
"Leave it better than you find it"