This breathtaking Aussie Beach-Villa is only 500 metres from the iconic Cronulla Esplanade and picturesque Greenhills Beach in Cronulla. You will be impressed, as you experience true seaside living in this amazing villa, set in a quiet street of the beautiful and elusive Greenhills Beach estate in Cronulla.
This sensational villa is attached to a house however is completely seperate in living space, and provides a wonderful haven for effortless family living.
This villa is attached to a house, however is completely seperate in every aspect possible, set in a quiet and relaxing street of Greenhills Beach in Cronulla. The villa is only minutes to Sydneys most beautiful seaside esplanade and beach, and is also not too far from cafes, restaurants, bars and the shopping mall of Cronulla. In close proximity are also the Cronulla sand dunes and Wanda Park. It is a short drive to Kurnell, the birthplace of Modern Australia. There are various walking tracks, bike tracks, parks, playing fields and ovals as well as a skate park which is also close by. It is set in very close proximity to the beach, however there is also an element of bush living to the residence. Enjoy the surf, sand, and cosmopolitan restaurant and cafe culture. All linnen and towels are provided.
You'll have access to the entire villa completely.
I am always available any time by telephone if you need me. Please don't hesitate to call me on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
The house attached to this villa is lived in separately, so we ask you to be mindful and respectful of this. For this reason we ask that there is no smoking inside or outside and no parties or large gatherings.
There is 1 queen bed and 1 double bed.
I ask that you park as close as you can, outside the house on the street to avoid parking in the neighbours designated spaces.
The main part of Cronulla is around 25 - 30 min walk.
- The main house attached to SANDWATERS VILLA has separate people living in it, so please be respectful of them and the neighbours.
- please no smoking indoors or outdoors
- please no parties or large gatherings
- I ask that you park as close as you can, outside the house on the street to avoid upsetting neighbours and parking in their designated spaces.
- The adjoining house is lived in separately and their land out the front is the whole grass area. Basically out the front, the confines of this Villa are limited and restricted to the stepping stone white pebble path. Unfortunately the driveway is not available to guests of SANDWATERS VILLA.
- The internet use is under a 'fair go' policy and is for emailing and other general interest use only. If large downloads, streaming etc are detected the wifi will be turned off. Currently a daily data limit has been set and if exceeded the wifi will not be available.
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to stop by and visiting 'SANDWATERS VILLA'. I am a professional male in my early 30's, and I have a career in the field of aviation and work for one of Australia's major airlines. It is my pleasure to act as a host and offer this fantastic beachside residence for business or leisure purposes. You will most certainly enjoy your stay, and thanks again for taking the time to stop by.