Located between Williamsburg and Greenpoint, this apartment is in the heart of Brooklyn's trendiest areas. Sun drenched and steps from McGolrick Park, this is a convenient & comfortable oasis for any guest.
The apartment is on the third floor (walkup), along with a cozy living room space that is open to the dining table with galley-style kitchen, bathroom (with window).
The apartment is very cozy, cute & quiet. It's kept very clean and neat. It has two bedrooms, one with queen sized bed, and another with a double bed. Each bedroom has a rolling rack for clothing along with baskets for folded things. Full-length mirror is in the living room & entryway. Baseboard heat throughout the apartment and a window A/C unit in the living room.
Guests have access to the entire apartment with the exception of the closet. I like my guests to feel like they're at home, they can cook, read, listen to music, lounge and explore the neighborhood.
The apartment is yours for the duration of your stay and should you need anything, I'm just a phone call away.
• Quiet hours 10:30pm - 7 am (please respect our neighbors!)
• No additional overnight guests unless previously discussed with host
• Prefer no shoes in the apartment, but not strict about it.
• Close and lock all windows & doors when leaving the apartment
• Please treat my home as if it were your own!