Beautiful recently renovated 3 floor period house in a quiet location in the famous Jericho quarter of central Oxford.
The house has a cosy, light and airy living room, open plan kitchen, 2 comfortable double bedrooms (each with a double bed), 2 bathrooms, and a small private patio garden. It is just 10 minutes walk to the centre of Oxford, so all the attractions of Oxford are on your doorstep and yet traffic and pedestrian noise is minimal.
The house will sleep a maximum of 4 people.
Upon entering the house you pass through a small entrance hall into a large open plan dining room, kitchen and living room. There is seating for four people comfortably around the table. The dining room leads into the kitchen which is fully fitted with a large range cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen in turn leads into a light and airy sitting room with a comfortable sofa, 2 arm chairs and flat screen TV. Beyond this room is a sunny and private courtyard garden perfect for outdoor dining in the summer months. Stairs lead up to a family bathroom, then on to a large landing with a desk, which makes a great study or work area, and on to a double bedroom with a window overlooking the street. Further stairs lead up to a wonderful double aspect bedroom with ensuite shower room. There is a good view from here of St Barnabas Church.
I have been hosting airbnb guests for the last couple of years and have superhost status! This property in Oxford is new to airbnb, so there are no reviews yet but you can be assured of a comfortable and welcoming stay.
1. Shoes off please. The ground floor flooring is cork which damages easily if small stones or dirt is brought in off the street on your shoes.
2. Do not use the flat roof above the living room, and keep all children away from it – there are no safety barriers and the roof is for use only as a fire escape.
3. Please do not put furniture on the flat roof above the living room or walk on the roof in shoes with heels. The roof covering is soft and will be damaged by such actions – the roof is for use as a fire escape only.
4. Please do not walk on the tiles in the top bathroom in shoes. The limestone tiles mark easily.
5. If you need for some reason to open the cupboard door to the boiler (first floor bathroom) please do so with great care and do not leave it open. The tiles are heavy and may fall and cut you.
6. What looks like a drain in the far left hand side of the patio is only a “soak-away”. Please do not put rubbish in it; it will affect the speed water drains from the patio and therefore the house
Most of all - ENJOY!