Hate to write a bad review, but this place has a bunch of problems:
1) Nothing on the breakfast menu was available except bread and coffee even at 9/9:30am since nobody is in the kitchen. In addition, the food is mediocre.
2) The place has thin walls, and echoes sound. We awoke multiple times both nights that we were there because doors were slamming and people were chatting. Our last night, a couple was arguing until 4:30am and we could hear everything, it's like walls do not exist.
3) Our room was not ready when we arrived, there was only 1 towel for two of us, and the sheets were dirty.
4) The beds are hard as rocks. We have stayed in all sorts of accommodation over the past few months of travelling, and this is the worst.
5) The hosts are very nice, but have zero alllnwareness of hospitality. The woman at the reception always seemed confused or preoccupied, and when we're arrived she gave a very long, half asleep disjointed description of the area. She also tried to rent us a motorbike with asleep flat tire although that was unintentional.
Lastly, the menu, motobikes, and busses are all marked up by 1 or 2 dollars more than the hotel's near it.
Sorry, but Rega really needs to get it together. I didn't get a sense that anyone cared or took pride in their business.