This is a share house - a brand new one- with every amenity and latest equipment to make your stay comfortable. Has 14 rooms in all. 6-8 minutes walk from the station. The Edo river is around 20-25 minutes walk from the house. You can go there to have a walk or play or just to rest your eyes on the greenery and open space.
The rooms are comfortable for a single person. ACs in all rooms to beat the heat during summer or cold during winter. The living room-cum-kitchen is very spacious.
Rooms on the first floor are available for guests.
Time permitting, I will try to help you in every way possible.
The house belongs to the Japanese company I work for. Since I am a foreigner in Japan (I am from India) and we welcome foreigners to stay in this shared house , I will be looking after and communicating with the guests.
- We do not enter with our shoes on. There is a shoe closet for outside shoes.
- Mutual co-operation. Since the toilet, shower, kitchen and living rooms are shared we require consideration towards other guests.
- Loud music or turning the TV volume up too high is discouraged.
- Penalty for loosing the house entrance card is 6000\
- Penalty for loosing the room key is 1500\
The house listed is actually a share house belonging to my company I, being the only foreigner around, look after the international matters including the AirBnB account since I stay in the share house myself. I will be taking care of your queries and be helping you out as much as possible once you are in Tokyo.