Come relax and unwind in a charming, beautifully decorated private apartment with every amenity you can think of, from Turkish bathrobes to a full kitchen & snacks in the pantry! Private entrance, private enclosed patio. Ideally located in a quiet, tranquil neighborhood just a 20 minute straight shot down the freeway to downtown, yet a quick 20-minute walk to a lake with a beautiful scenic strolling path, passing cows and chickens along the way. Half-an-hour lightrail train ride from downtown.
• Check in after 3:00 pm. 24-hr check in can generally be accommodated with advance CONFIRMED notice. Once checked in you may come and go as you please.
• Check out is 12:00 pm (noon).
• We keep our cleaning fees minimal because we expect our guests to tidy up after themselves.
• No unauthorized guests. No parties.
• No illegal activity including internet activity and drug use.
• NO SMOKING INSIDE *OR* OUTSIDE
• You MUST read our user-friendly handbook and safety card.
• Obey posted signs.
• Do NOT leave wet towels on floor. Please turn on the (quiet) bathroom fan when showering to control humidity.
• TOILET PAPER ONLY is flushed in the toilet. DO NOT FLUSH paper towels, wipes, feminine products, or kleenex.
• If something breaks please let us know right away.
• We will enter and replace the towels and empty the trash every 3 days.
• In an emergency the storm shelter is the apartment bathroom. On the rare chance that the tornado sirens go off, we will be utilizing it along with our 4 dogs and 2 cats. Under no circumstances will our pets be left out of the shelter. Of course this is unlikely, but once or twice a year the sirens do go off. Sirens are also tested every Wednesday at noon.
• We have a generator in case of a power outage. In an outage DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OR TOASTER OVEN.
• GUESTS MUST BE INTRODUCED TO THE 4 DOGS. You do not have to actually interact with them and they will never be inside the apartment or on the other side of your courtyard fence but they need to know you are "allowed" to be on the property. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• By booking you are acknowledging you are aware that if there is a startling loud noise, a siren, or someone rings the doorbell the dogs will bark. They are very sweet and generally well-behaved.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!