Ardgartan is a beautiful Victorian villa with stunning sea views, and we welcome you to enjoy our much loved family home. It offers spacious accommodation over 3 levels, snooker table, off-road parking and front & rear gardens. Pet friendly. Centrally located, it's just 0.2 miles from the attractive High St and 0.3 miles from the sandy beach and historic West Links golf course. Situated under half a mile from the railway station, it is well connected with Edinburgh half an hour away by train.
'Ardgartan' is ideal for most parties, able to accommodate large groups, providing great family space for a seaside holiday or the ideal base for golfers visiting Scotland's Golf Coast . It offers:-
- 5 good-sized double or twin bedrooms; 2 ('Craigleith' and Firth') with stunning sea views);
- a 9 ft snooker table;
- 1 ensuite bathroom ('Law'), 2 family bathrooms (one each on top and bottom floors) plus 3 separate washrooms;
- a well-equipped kitchen with American-style fridge-freezer, double-oven, dishwasher and microwave, with a washing machine/tumble-dryer in the separate washing & drying room;
- 'Five' (fifth bedroom) with both a single and double sofabed can be arranged as a single, twin or family room (please advise at the time of booking);
- Gardens front and rear;
Guests have access to the entire house (except for one private storage room), including the snooker table, off-road parking and front and rear gardens.
We hope to be around to give you a warm welcome to Ardgartan, but should we not be available at your preferred check-in time, your keys will be left in an external key-box for which the code will be provided in advance.
Most of our family lives nearby and therefore we hope to be able to assist you, should the need arise.
Isabel is a native Spanish speaker and Diana is conversational in French, to help any Spanish-speaking or Francophone visitors.
As a family, the North Berwick area has been our home for 30 years, and we would be delighted to help provide any tourist advice to help make your stay at Ardgartan as enjoyable as possible.
Hardwired smoke alarm installed.
- No candles (for our insurance purposes)
- no deep fat frying in the interest of fire safety
- The snooker table cloth is delicate so we kindly ask that young aspiring snooker players are supervised.
- Ardgartan is our family home and we have longstanding relationships with our neighbours so we kindly ask our guests to be considerate of them.
- If we find evidence of smoking inside the house, or of dogs going on any furniture other than the two sofas in the morning room, an additional cleaning charge may be detracted from your security deposit.
- All reasonable energy usage is included in your rental price. Excessive energy usage (e.g. leaving bathroom fan heaters on all day) may result in an additional charge being subtracted from your security deposit.
- We welcome a maximum of 4 dogs to Ardgartan.