Lovely, spacious new ground floor apartment in the of heart Sète, 'la quartier haute', with two private double bedrooms and a big futon.
Separate kitchen with salon. Great shower. Unbeatable location with the Sète canal and seaside just a 5-10 min walk away.
Great if you want the best of both worlds: amazing seafood and charming town of Sète and the seaside/beach nearby!
Come and stay in our charming new apartment in the heart of Sète.
We've recently moved to the nautical town centre and as our first air BNB guests we think you won't be disappointed :)
The location is unbeatable and everything is walkable: head 5 mins in either direction you've got the market (wonderful for a seafood sunday lunch and rose), central shopping area, or brilliant sea views (see photos).
The closest beach is a 25 min walk along a beautiful coastline or a quick 5 min bus or cycle. Just head right out of the door and along to the end of the road, left down Rampe des Arabes and turn right at the bottom (past the stunning Theatre de la Mer).
The seafood here in Sète is among the best in the world. We have tonnes of recommendations for bars and restaurants which you can find in the flat or just ask us :) There's a great boulangerie 3 mins away, to cater for those baked goods and croissant cravings.
Our house is homely, comfortable and has a seriously good shower and great space for sprawling out.
Jen and Harriet x
If we are not there, our local friend Prescillia will help you check-in and with anything else you need
All sheets and towels included.
- Noise —> Be kind to our neighbours. Please keep noise in the evening to a minimum.
- Smoking —> is fine outside the windows from the salon or the living room. No smoking inside please.
- Trash —> we’d love it if you recycled :) We’ve got two boxes in the salon under the window. One for glass and one for paper and plastic.
- Breakage —> If anything gets broken (eg. glasses) please just drop us a line to let us know so we can replace it for our next guests.
- Please do not take our towels to the beach! You can find great beach towels in town for €5 :)