Elegant, Spotless and Perfectly Located! Picturesque Lawrence Street. Sleek & newly furnished (Apr '17) 1 bedroom 1 bath home on the South End/Back Bay border. 1 block to Copley Sq/Pru, Back Bay station. 3 blocks to Newbury St. Gleaming hardwood floors, full kitchen with SS appliances, and granite counters. Large bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Private Washer & Dryer. Brick paved, tree-lined street in the historic South End district. Great for solo adventurers, couples and business travelers.
This sunny, luxurious 1 bedroom 1 bath Lawrence St. home in an 1890's Victorian-Era townhouse is perfectly located on the South End/Back Bay border. Thoroughly modern while retaining historic charm. Best location in Boston! The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Westin, Sheraton, Hilton, Marriott, Hancock Tower, Trinity Church , historic Boston Public Library, Copley Square and the Marathon finish line are all within a few blocks. 2 Parking garages are one block away. Ten minute walk to Hynes Convention Center. Comfortable for long (full kitchen, and washer/dryer) or short stays. Exquisitely appointed for your business or leisure travel. The apartment is gorgeous, well laid out and a little over 500 sq ft. All furnishings are Brand New (April 2017).
Best location in Boston with both trendy and low key neighborhood spots all within walking distance.
XFIINTY's fastest WIFI and practically every channel in the world including all premium movie channels, sports, etc.
LOCATION! Location! location!
- 2 minute walk to Copley Square, Prudential Center, Historic Boston Public Library, Hancock Tower, Boston DUCK tours and Back Bay train station
- 7 minute walk to the shops on Newbury St
- 5 minute walk to "Restaurant Row" (Tremont St)
- 8 minute walk to Commonwealth Ave
- 10 minute walk to Hynes Convention Center
- 15 minute walk to the Charles River Esplanade, Public Garden, Boston Common and Beacon Hill
- 20 Minute walk to Fenway Park
- 15 minute drive from Logan Airport
- Public transport ("The T") 2 minute walk to the Orange Line and Amtrak (Back Bay stop), 4 minute walk to the Green Line (Copley stop)
- 15 Minute walk to SOWA (South of Washington St) Art Galleries, weekend open market (Food trucks, Handcrafted Artisinal objects, Antiques)
- Two minute drive from the Mass Pike and 10 minutes to I-93
- Biking: several HubWay bike-share stations in the vicinity, which provide a great way to see the city and get around
- Street parking is for South End residents with permits, there are some Visitor parking spots scattered about, but they are hard to come by. Two garages offering rental parking are within a couple of blocks.
The entire apartment with a full kitchen and private washer & dryer is exclusively for your enjoyment. This quaint Victorian-Era row house contains 3 apartments, 2 of which are occupied by year-round residents. Located in the most convenient and lovely upscale neighborhood in Boston.
If I'm around, happy to meet you with keys, give a quick tour of the place and tips on neighborhood sights. Otherwise, a lockbox is located near the front door. (Instructions and the code for the lockbox will be sent to you a day before you arrive).
I live nearby, and am available for any questions anytime.
- Please keep/leave the place neat.
- Trash pick up days are Tuesday and Friday. If you're here during those days, please bring your trash outside to the curb either after 5:30pm on Monday and Thursday or before 8am on Tuesday and Friday.
- Please don't leave food out or dirty dishes in the sink. We're in the city - the building is immaculate, and we don't want to attract any "uninvited guests" (pests). There's plenty of room in the fridge, and tupperware is provided for your convenience.
- Before you check out, please run the dishwasher or wash/dry any dishes.
- 2 night minimum stay
- 2 Guests Maximum
- Adults 25+
- No Shenanigans :)
- Quiet hours are 11pm - 8am.
- No shoes in the house, please.
- This is a quiet building with permanent residents in the other 2 units (I'm one of them!) . Please be respectful with regard to noise
- No Smoking of any kind inside or near the building entryway