Cozy apartment in the heart of vibrant Santurce, close to art venues, restaurants, food trucks and the urban vibe of life in the Caribbean. Second floor apartment recently renovated.
This apartment is bright, private and safe. Includes the following
-Kitchen: Gas stove, fridge, cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, coffee mugs and stove top coffee maker.
-Bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed with 4 pillows, closet and air conditioner.
- Locked shared patio that gives you access to the apartment.
- Parking space available.
I am available for recommendations in case you need help with tips on how to get around. Also I live next door in case you may need something.
If you are looking for a local urban experience this is a great place to stay.
- Centered location and easy access to main roads
- Close to Old San Juan
- 5 minutes from beaches in Condado and Isla Verde.
- 10 minutes ride to Luis Muñoz Marin Airport
- 5 minutes ride to Isla Grande airport in case you're flying to Culebra or Vieques.
-Close to Puerto Rico Convention Center
- Quiet Hours: 12am - 8am weekdays and 12am - 10am weekends.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors (patio, entryway)
- Air conditioner should be turned off if there's nobody in the apartment
- White towels provided cannot be used for the beach or other outdoor activities