Upper unit of a duplex house. Clean, simple, with all the basics included for a comfortable stay. Easy access. Near parcs, grocery stores, pharmacy, restaurants, coffeeshop, and lots more.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the house. You can use the balcony but need to dispose of the cigarettes buds safely in the garbage.
- Please keep quiet for the family downstairs. It's not sound proof like a hotel. So no jumping or running and no shoes inside. Also keep voice and music down. And of course no parties allowed.
- No other than those who book the place can stay overnight. If you have visitors, you'll have to let us know.
- Leave the place the same way you found at arrival.
- No food allowed in bedrooms.
I live in Montreal (Quebec) for over 30 years. I like Montreal for its intercultural aspect. It's a very dynamic city with lots of great things to do. Nevertheless, I also like to travel all around the world. I have traveled mostly to the USA and in Asian countries like Japan, China, Hongkong, Thailand, Vietnam. By the way, I'm originaly from Vietnam. My extended family is still in Vietnam. But my parents and my sisters are here in Montreal.
So in my everyday life, I'm married with a lovely daughter. I own a condo in Montreal. I work as a nurse for 15 years now. I'm happy with my job because I feel I can help people. I like to go to restaurants once in a while and get together whith my friends and collegues. But I also like to spend sometime at home and with my family which I considered one of my priority. I have lots of nieces and nephews. I love to play with them.
Personality wise, I'm a generous person with my friends and family. I like cleanliness and order. I'm also considered as a serious and quiet person. I'm a good listener. But I also like to laugh and simply enjoy life. In summary, I consider myself as a good and simple person. My motto would be: always try to learn something new from life and just enjoy it.
So as a guest on Airbnb, you can count on me to be quiet, clean, not disturbing, not demanding, just want to discover new places and get in touch with new people.
And now as a new host, I just try to give back what I've enjoyed from my experience at other host's house: providing a place for people feeling at home :)