IMPORTANT: read the "Other things to note" before booking and only book if you agree with it.
Just three blocks away from Te Papa museum and Waterfront in the heart of the town. It's close to markets, restaurants, stores, squares, bus stop, cinema, theatre, etc. It's a good space for travellers, adventurers, students, and couples. There are a good internet connection and a big Smart TV with Netflix and DVD in a common area.
Clean bathroom with good pressure hot shower.
You are very welcome!
- Please don't cook foods with strong smells like curry, spicy food or chilli.
- You can't eat or cook in the bedroom. Use the shared kitchen to cook and the shared dining table to eat.
- The silent hour between 11 pm and 7 am.
- Keep the door locked all the time (vertical position of the lock) and press the door until the "clack" sound.
- When you leave the room, please, turn off the lights.
- You can use all the kitchen and laundry facilities, but please, after use, keep all the facilities and the apartment clean.
- When you leave the apartment definitely, just confirm if all the lights are off, the windows are closed and locked, leave the key on the table and make sure if the door is locked before you go away (pull the door until the "clack" sound). To leave the building, you don't need the keys.
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM.