IMPORTANT! Before you make a reservation, contact me: I'll respond within 10 minutes.
Modern, quiet, very spacious (110m²) warehouse Loft at a canal in the City Centre of Amsterdam with FREE PRIVATE PARKING, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, separate bathroom, kingsize double bed (1m80 x 2m10), floorheating, free WIFI, Airplay, CD/TV/DVD. Max. 2 adults (ev.+ 1 baby)
Warehouse Loft at a canal in Amsterdam-City Centre / modern open plan warehouse loft / very spacious 110 m2 / FREE PRIVATE PARKING in the basement under the apartment with an entrance height of 1m85 or 72.8 inch (street parking is expensive in Amsterdam) / fully equipped kitchen / separate bathroom (hairdryer available)/ king-size double bed (1m80) / floorheating / free wifi / airplay / CD Player / TV-set / DVD player / dishwasher.
The spacious 110sqm Loft is converted from an original 17th century warehouse and part of a historicial building which used to be a depot for the distribution of goods around the Netherlands. The big open plan apartment is located in the Amsterdam city centre, only two busstops from Central Station and easy-accessible by car (private parking in the basement). Unique for this apartment is it’s tranquility and yet located in the city center. The loft is furnished with two couches, dinner/work table, closet and bookcases. It comprises one big open plan apartment with an open kitchen area and a seperate bathroom. The apartment is fully-equipped with a high-speed internet-connection (free WIFI), tv-set with dvd-player, radio/cd-player with ipod-connector and airplay, and the use of cd’s, dvd’s and books. The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasser, freezer/fridge, cooker and hot-air furnace/microwave-oven, Nespresso-machine, toaster, and is provided with Wedgwood china, pots, pans, cuttlery and all other basic necessities to prepare your meals.
(The washing/drying machine is stored in a separate closet and only available for long-stay guests).
Loft in a warehouse at a canal in Amsterdam-City Centre / 110 sqm modern open plan apartment / FREE PRIVATE PARKING in the basement with a car entrance height of 1m85 (72.8 inch) / fully equipped kitchen / separate bathroom.
The apartment is easy accessible on the first floor (only 8 steps up).
For disabled there is an elevator available.
Washer/dryer is only available for longstay.
- When I need to reach you while you are here, please communicate via Airbnb or Whaaaatsapppp
- I'm close to help you with everything you need.
- No smoking
- This apartment is suitable for two people (possibly with a little baby).
- Not 3 adults, No visitors, No extra guests
- You can not sleep on my sofa/couch
- The apartment (and the entire building) is strictly NO SMOKING.
- Please DON'T ROLL your suitcase and be quiet in the hallway (corridor).
- You can NOT have visitors or extra guests.
- Your baby or little kid is welcome, but I don't provide a cot or babybed.
- Close the window at night and when you're out.
- Don't use my sofa/couch to sleep on
• Please remember this is not a hotel. You are a guest in my private home.
• Please don't move furniture and return my home as tidy as you found it.
I love to travel myself and since I've had a lot of positive experiences with Airbnb, I decided to rent out my own private home to tourists as well. So now I sometimes do so, which helps me to pay the high costs of owning a house in the centre of Amsterdam.
I am always curious who wants to stay in my home, so please have a clear profile picture, introduce yourself, and share the full name of your travel partner.
Please tell me what brings you to Amsterdam and what you would like to see and do in town. I'll be happy to help you with anything in my city.
Have a nice stay!