Dwelling house of 1963, recently renovated with everything you need to spend a pleasant days in Porto, comfortable and very clean. Located in the city center, this house is divided in two apartments, at the first floor accessible by stairs. One is Maria's house and the other is what you can use if you confirm your reservation.
This apartment has a capacity of 4 guests, has a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer and other things, living room with tv and sofá, 2 bedrooms with double bed, free wi-fi, iron and hair-dryer, and a terrace with a table and chairs. The terrace is protected with plants so you have more privacy. Only you use this terrace. It's always provided sheets and towels, as well as shampoo and shower gel. On the neighbor's terrace lives two dogs (French bulldog) that do not make noise and they are only in Maria's space.
Only people that are part of the reservation should have access to the apartment.
Reservation to 2 persons only one room is available
I will always be available if you need me.
When a booking is done for 2 guests you ONLY have access to 1 bedroom, if you want to use 2 bedrooms you need to ask me if it is possible and the extra cost
- Reservation to 2 persons only one room is available
- Is FORBIDDEN receive or lead strange people to the apartment. Only people that are part of the reservation should have access to the apartment.
- It is not allowed to make noise after 22h mainly on the terrace
- No smoking inside the house, only at the terrace and always use the ashtray, do not throw it to the floor or over the balcony!
- If you bring a trolley type bag do not use it on the apartment because the wheels scratch the wood floor, instead carry it by hand.
- You should never pass to the neighboor's terrace.
- There’s an electric kettle at the kitchen, you should only use it to warm/boil water. Do NOT put tea bags inside it or boil milk.
- Do NOT eat on the bedrooms.
- Do NOT drink things like wine or sugary drinks on the bedroom or at the sofa.
- Eat only at the kitchen
- Be careful with sauces and drinks over the sofa.
- Do NOT leave dirty dishes and other tableware on top of the sink.
- If you went to the beach we ask for you to be careful with the sand on clothes and shoes inside the apartment.
- Be careful with the lights, if you're not at home turn it off
- Do NOT leave trash-bags inside the apartment.