My place is close to the beach, great views, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
This beautifully decorated condo features 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The master bedroom has a king bed with en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a beautiful garden tub and a walk in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed AND a twin over full bunk with an en suite bathroom that has a standing shower. The third bedroom has queen size bed, this bedroom has a full bath right outside its door. There is access to the 3rd bathroom from the hallway and has a tub/shower combo. All bedrooms have a flat screen TV.
The living room has a large sectional sofa and a large flat screen TV. For those winter months, there is a gas fireplace to keep you cozy. This condo has top of the line furnishings from Bethany Resorts and Kendall Furnishings. The kitchen is fully stocked for setting up to 12, laundry room with full size washer and dryer, microwave, 4 TV'S, DVD player, central a/c, ceiling fans. Don't forget about the balcony with ocean and bayviews! The condo is NON SMOKING, no pets allowed. Occupancy Max is 10.
This condo has the perfect summer vacation location. Conveniently located on 59th street (mid town) allowing an easy walk to lots of restaurants, shopping, mini golf and bars. The condo is rented Sunday to Sunday during the summer rental season.
Just some of the great amenities: Pool, outdoor shower, multiple elevators, fitness room and 1 covered reserved parking space with additional parking spaces on premises!!!
I am available to help you make family memories.
This condo is available:
- Maximum 10 guests
- June 25th through September 3 is 7 night stay minimum, Sunday through Sunday
- November through March is 2 night minimum
- The months of April, May, June, Sept and Oct are a 3 night minimum.
Airbnb does not charge for the Maryland and Ocean City taxes. The rate is 6% for MD and 4.5% for Ocean City. If you book your vacation I will need to collect the taxes on behalf of Airbnb to submit to the State and the City. You will receive a message from me after the booking has been confirmed.
- Maximum 9 guests
- May through September is 7 night stay minimum
- November through March is 2 night minimum
- The Months of Oct and April are a 3 night minimum.
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
In consideration of the monies received and the mutual promises contained herein, the owner (Owner) hereby agrees to give a license to use the Property to the undersigned, (herein referred to as Licensee), on the property and dates described above and under the conditions stated herein.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit will be held and disbursed for Licensee damages to the property (if any) as provided by law. The security deposit will be returned within 30 days of check out less any costs for repairs, damages or excessive use of utilities, if any. The deposit will be returned by check.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. RESPONSIBLE signing Licensee must be 25 years of age and be present during term of lease. Parents cannot sign for children.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event the Licensee requests a cancellation of the agreement and is done earlier than 45 days prior to lease start date, the Owner will make every reasonable effort to re-rent the property. If the Owner rents the property less than the original rental amount, then the Licensee will pay the difference in the loss rental amount. If the Owner is able to re-rent the property, the deposit will be returned minus a $200 service charge and difference in rental amount if any. If the Owner is unable to re-rent the property, the defaulting Licensee will forfeit all advanced money. Damage Insurance is not refundable. If the Licensee requests a cancellation of the agreement 45 days or less before agreement start date, the defaulting Licensee will forfeit all advanced money.
There are no refunds in the event of inclement weather or acts of nature. This includes mandatory evacuation of Ocean City. We suggest that you purchase travel insurance to cover your loss should this situation occur.
OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of occupants allowed in the Property is ten (10). Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for immediate revocation of the license to the Property, and removal of Licensee without refund. The Licensee is the person who will occupy the Property. Parents may not book properties for their children. The Licensee must be present at the property for the time of the reservation, and take full responsibility for the property. Small children are the responsibility of the Licensee. Children should not roam free on balconies; climb on furniture; hang out of windows; or engage in other unsupervised activities. Use is at your own risk. Licensee takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items, and any damages to the property of any kind.
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported in writing or call to owner within 1 hour of check-in for prior guest to be held responsible. Owner/management reserves the right to enter the property at any time for the purpose of effecting necessary inspections, repairs or maintenance.
NOTIFICATION: It is the Licensee sole responsibility to inspect the property upon arrival. In addition Licensee agrees to inspect the entire property to ensure that it is free of hazards, and properly equipped. Licensee assumes the entire risk of injuries arising from use of the property. Licensee will ensure that the property has a secure shower or bathtub mat, and that the Licensee takes reasonable measures to prevent slips in the bathroom, on staircases, steps, on balconies, and throughout the Property.
INABILITY TO GIVE POSSESSION: In the event Owner is unable to give timely possession of the property to Licensee by reason of a "holdover" licensee (a licensee that refuses to vacate) or for other reason that is beyond Owner's control, Owner shall not be held liable for damages to Licensee for said untimeliness. During and after said time that Owner is unable to deliver possession to Licensee, Owner and Licensee shall not seek remedies for damages from each other.
LODGING TERMS: 1. The Owner shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any personal property damage/loss or injury to Licensees property during the term of this Agreement.
2. There are no keys. The doors to the condominium have a combination lock. The code will be emailed to you about 1 week prior to check-in date. The code is changed after each rental.
3. Parking: There is one (1) assigned parking space. It is located under the building and is #20. Parking in another covered space may result in your car being towed at your expense. You may also park one additional car in one of the uncovered parking spots around the building.
4. POSITIVELY NO ANIMALS of any kind are allowed upon the property.
5. SMOKING is not permitted upon the property. Outside smoking is permitted.
6. You have to be 25 years old to rent this unit. Person making reservation has to be present at all times during the term of this agreement. If the Licensee is not on property, the parties remaining will be evicted and all money will be forfeited.
7. Licensee shall not have on the property any item of a dangerous, flammable, or explosive nature that might increase the danger of fire upon the property, or that is considered hazardous by insurance companies.
8. The TV's, DVD player, microwave, icemaker, blender, crock-pot, Iron, washer and dryer are courtesies. Repair or replacement of said items during the terms of the Agreement is not guaranteed.
9. Laundry detergent will be the responsibility of the Licensee.
10. Utilities are included in the rental price. Licensee is responsible for any excessive increase in utility costs during their Agreement terms.
11. Cleaning/maid services are not provided during the term of the Agreement.
12. Prior to Licensee's departure, Licensee shall dispose of all trash in the dumpsters. Place all dirty dishes and silverware in the dishwasher and run prior to departure. Make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked and all temperature settings are reset with the AC to 80 degrees in summer and Heat to 55 degrees in the winter. In effect Licensee shall leave the property in the same condition as existed upon arrival. Licensee will be charge for extra cleaning if property is not in the condition that it was received.
13. Please make sure that there are 4 TV's with remotes, Microwave, Toaster Oven, coffee maker, mixer, iron, and serving settings for 12 people including silverware, blanket for each bed, 21 pillows, and bedspreads (quilts/comforters) on beds. If any of these items are not there, please call the own(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Otherwise, you will be liable for them.
GOVERNING AUTHORITIES: Licensee shall comply with all laws, regulations and requirements of the Condominium Association and appropriate governing authorities. - DO NOT TOUCH FIRE ALARM/CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR/SPRINKLERS. Licensee WILL be Liable for any fines given for tampering of Fire Alarm and/or Carbon Monoxide Detector in the condo unit and/or in the Adagio Condo building.
NOTICE: Ocean City has adopted a noise control ordinance that makes it unlawful to cause or permit noise levels that exceed those established by the department of health and mental hygiene of the State of Maryland (COMAR 10.20.01) or other noise ordinances set forth in this chapter. It shall be a violation of this agreement and grounds for eviction under Maryland law if these noise levels are exceeded as a result of activity on this property. Ocean City has other noise ordinances, which are criminal offenses if violated. If evicted under Maryland law, this rental agreement is terminated and all money is forfeited.
SURRENDER OF POSSESSION: The Licensee shall peacefully deliver possession to Owner immediately upon the expiration or termination of this Lease. The property shall be delivered in a condition which is substantially the same condition as existed when first occupied by Licensee, normal wear and tear excepted. All Trash should be taken to the dumpsters. All food should be removed from refrigerator. Checkout time is 11am. Unless prior approval arrangements have been made with the owner, the premises must be vacated by 11AM. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of security deposit. When vacating the property, all cars need to be removed from the parking lot. Cars that are in spaces after checkout will be towed at owner’s expense.
INTEGRATION: This Agreement includes all agreements and understandings between the parties hereto. There are no other covenants, representations, or agreements, either oral or written of any nature whatsoever unless identified herein. Furthermore, this Agreement shall not be altered, amended, changed or modified except in writing by the Parties.
INDEMNIFICATION: Each party agrees to exonerate, hold harmless, protect and indemnify the other party from and against any and all loses, damages, claims, suits or actions, judgments and cost (including reasonable attorney's fees) which may arise or grow out of injury or death of persons or damage to the property arising out of and attributable to the negligence or willful acts or omissions of the indemnifying party or its agents.
MITIGATION OF DAMAGES: Irrespective of any remedies expressly provided for in this lease or otherwise available at law or in equity, each party covenants exercise of good faith and to use their best efforts to mitigate damages which may occur as a result of the other parties default.
OWNER'S PERMISSION: If for whatever reason in this Lease, Owner's permission is required, it shall be understood that such permission shall be in writing and Owner's permission shall not be unreasonably withheld. I agree to the terms and provisions of the cancellation policy stated above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By booking this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.