It's a sunny bedroom w/a TV, lots of closet space & dresser space. It's ideal for one person. It's walking distance to the North Hollywood Metro red line so you can access Universal Studios in 10 minutes/or walk, Hollywood & many other hot spots in Los Angeles without a car. You can also take a bus here from Burbank Airport for one dollar. I'm close to all the tourist spots, dance studios, walk to coffee shops, theaters, grocery stores, thrift shops, Walgreens, Starbucks.
This is a fully furnished 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment. I will be here to help you with whatever you need and you will have the apartment basically to yourself 60 % of the time (depending on my work) unless you need me for something or if someone else is staying in the other bedroom/bathroom. I am usually there 2 times a week working from my living room then gone at night, or if I'm there at night, I'll be in the living room. It has a big closet, dressers, a desk, tv & a full size bed, so if you're tall your feet might hang off the end. It's also one flight of stairs to come up to my apartment. When I'm there I use this bathroom so please keep it clean, as I will keep it clean for you as well. This bathroom has a bathtub and a shower. It's an older building.
You have access to the kitchen (please clean after yourself), dining room and welcome to socialize in the living room if I'm not working from there. Please note that I do work from home half the time during the weekdays in the living room, so it needs to be quiet during the day. However when I'm not there, you are welcome to hang out in the living room.
I am here to help you throughout your stay. I'm happy to answer any questions and give you tips on how to get around and I give you complete space and happy to socialize as well if you want. If I am not here, feel free to call me if you need anything.
I can help you plan your trip while you're in Los Angeles and the easiest ways of transportation, since I am in a good area so you can travel easily. This is a great spot for tourists since it's close to everything and you don't need a car. I usually have another person in the other room but you'll always be informed. It's an older building on the street and you can walk everywhere.
- NO SMOKERS meaning NON SMOKERS ONLY
- There is NO SMOKING in my apartment, on the patio, in your room whatsoever, anywhere. If you break the rules you will be asked to leave immediately and not refunded and charged for hiring special cleaners
- This is an old building with sensitive plumbing so you cannot put anything in the toilet besides toilet paper and the usual number one and two, beyond that the toilet will clog and you will be responsible for fixing it (basically don't put anything like paper towels, shoes, clothes, feminine products in the toilet and try to flush it. It will clog and flood the bathroom)
- Please DO NOT wear shoes in the kitchen, living room, dining room, slippers are okay
- Please be LIGHT on your feet (this is an old building and I'm on the second floor so the people below can hear heavy/led/stomping feet)
- Please close the FRONT DOOR GENTLY - please do not slam the doors
- Please pick up and clean after yourself in the kitchen, dining room, common areas immediately after use, meaning do NOT LEAVE DISHES
- Do not drag dirt into the apartment, especially on your bedroom carpet
- No drug use inside the apartment or on the patio
- No incense sticks burning allowed in your bedroom or bathroom or anywhere in the apartment
- No loud music played during the day or night
- No vaping inside or on the patio
- If you spill anything (like red wine, coffee, liquids, anything) on your bedroom carpet, on the dresser, anywhere in your room, please clean it up right away or tell me asap if I'm there
- Please DO NOT put sardines, fish, stinky food in the microwave and not clean the inside of the microwave
- If you bring kitchen dishes into your room, please clean it and put it in back in kitchen the next day for others to use
- If you're staying here more than five days, please vacuum once a week or if I'm there, I can do it and take your garbage out
- If you're staying here more than three nights, please clean up after yourself in the shower (your hair, soap scum, sink) and toilet (cleaning supplies are all provided)
- No second guest unless specified
- Please note you have LIMITED living room access. I work from home 25% of the time in the living room. However if I'm not there you are welcome to use it to sit on the couch, read or watch tv
- NO DRINKING OR EATING on the living room sofa or on the coffee table
- Please lock both locks upon entering and leaving
I'm a part time group fitness teacher, writer, transcriber, comedian & sometimes commercial actor and a very organized individual who enjoys meeting new people. I love hosting people who are tourists and I enjoy wine, pasta, chicken, well basically all foods. My favorite bands are One Republic and Keane & yes, I watch The Game of Thrones. There's more to me but we can start there. I'm here to help when you get here.