Two next door suites for up to 8 guests: the right place for couple of friends, families with children or large groups.
Located in the picturesque neighborhood of Trastevere. This is the place for those who want to stay in the city center but hate the noise and frenzy.
The suite is located on a very quiet hill over Viale Trastevere, a trendy area with bars, restaurants and historical sites nearby.
SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Daily cleaning
- Sightseeing, local experiences.
Each suite is about 55 sqm large and it's composed by bedroom, living room with sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom.
Rome is an huge city. Hence, deciding where to stay can be quite confusing.
The suites are located half way on Trastevere Avenue, in a narrow street, without traffic of cars because closed at the end. It will make your stay relaxing and silent, and at the same time, you will get to the heart of the flourishing nightlife just walking 10 minutes.
The apartments has been recently renovated with modern furnitures and they are fully equipped: cookers, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, pots, cutlery, plates and glasses. At your arrival you will find some coffee, tea and more. Towels and sheets are provided as well.
Wooden floor, large living room with dining table, double seater sofa and double sofa bed, bedroom with king size bed, kitchenette and bathroom with shower in each flat. Modern air conditioning system allow you to set the ideal temperature either during cold winter days or on hot summer days.
Entrance to the building is independent. The flats' floor is independent in the building and there is only a third my flat rented. You can go from one flat to the other one through the main corridor and the flats' entrance doors (it isn't inside a direct door).
Parking, not included in the rent price, is available inside my property front the entrance door. You can park for free if the spots are available at your arrival and for all your stay. If the spots are busy you can park easily and free in my private street or in garage for a fee. So you have 3 possibilities to park safely the car.
Nearby, within walking distance all the services you need are available: banks, supermarkets, grocery stores, pharmacies, hairdressers, beauty center, gym and more.
LINKS TO SIGHTSEEINGS
All sightseeing are easily reachable from home. You can go everywere downtown walking from 10 to 60 minutes.
Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto") to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Saint Peter Station” (5 minutes - 2 stops)
COLISEUM – PANTHEON – NAVONA SQUARE – SPANISH STEPS – TREVI FOUNTAIN
Tram nr. 8 to ”Venezia Square” ( final stop - 10/15minutes). Venezia Square is the city center. From Venezia Square you walk few minutes to reach all sightseeings.
CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION (Termini)
1) Bus “H” to Termini station (20/30 minutes)
2) Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Termini” (15 minutes)
Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Tiburtina” (20 minutes)
1 ) Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops)+ train to “Fiumicino Aiport” (25 minutes)
2) Pick up service: please contact me and I will book a pick up service with chauffeur and sedan car or van for you. The price is comparable with the public transports and it depends from the time of the arrival and the number of people.
1) Bus “H” to Termini station (20/30 minutes) + Bus to Ciampino
Airport (45/90 minutes depending from the traffic)
2) Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Termini” (15 minutes) + Bus to Ciampino Airport (45/90 minutes depending from the traffic)
3) Pick up service: please contact me and I will book a pick up service with chauffeur and sedan car or van for you. The price is comparable with the public transports and it depends from the time of the arrival and the number of people
You are in Trastevere Avenue. To get to the center of nightlife, you have to walk 5/10 minutes.
PORTA PORTESE MARKET
Every Sunday just 3 minutes walking from home. This is the most popular and biggest flea market and market for second hand items and local crafts in Rome.
Surroundings of the property
- Chiesa di San Francesco a Ripa 0,8 km
- Stazione di Roma Trastevere 0,9 km
- Testaccio 1 km
- Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere 1,1 km
- Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere 1,1 km
- Piazza Trilussa 1 ,3 km
- Giardino degli Aranci 1,3 km
- Villa Farnesina 1,4 km
- Campo de' Fiori 1,8 km
- Piazza Navona 2,2 km
- Fori Imperiali 2,2 km
- Colosseo 2,5 km
- Castel Sant'Angelo 2,5 km
- Basilica di San Pietro 2,6 km
- Fontana di Trevi 2,7 km
- Musei Vaticani 3,1 km
- Piazza di Spagna 3,1 km
- Stazione Ferroviaria Roma Termini 3,7 km
- Aeroporto Roma Ciampino 13,8 km
- Aeroporto Roma Fiumicino 20,2 km
This accommodation is not suitable for people with problems walking on a slightly uphill road.
I'll be there waiting for you or, in my absence if I am busy on work, some one of my team will replace me.
You'll receive the keys at your arrival, we'll register a) the ID of all the guests and b) the rent and then you'll be free as you wish!
Please remember to give me your arrival time during the booking process and to update this info some days before your arrival.
- Check-in for free - at the standard time 4:00 pm or flexible by appointment from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm; delay more than 1 hour on the agreed time EUR 15.00 hour and hour's fraction.
- Late Check-in - from 9:30 pm to 9:30 am by appointment extra fee EUR 39.00 (discounted 50% until 10:00 pm); delay more than 1 hour on the agreed time EUR 15.00 hour and hour's fraction.
It will cover the cost of hiring personnel to deliver the house and to hand you the keys out of the standard hours. This amount will be paid at the moment of checking-in.
If you have different needs please let me know in advance. We try to meet your needs, but it is not always possible. If the apartment is under cleaning at your personal requested arrival time (after a previous check-out), it is not a problem. We'll store your luggage and we'll take an appointment to check-in at your preferred time.
PICK-UP & DROP OFF
It is possible to book a transfer from/to Fiumicino airport or Ciampino airport from/to the apartment or from/to train stations at very comparable price to pubblic transport. Please ask me more about it if you are interested in.
ABOUT THE APARTMENTS
- The apartments will be cleaned and igienized before your arrival.
- You can use the Internet connection Wi-Fi high speed for free without limits.
I accept everyone who has sense of humanity and respect. I am very open minded to all cultures and religions.
According to the rules of hospitality in Roma Capitale, I will require your documents (ID or Passport) at your arrival and I will ask you to sign a contract containing the terms of our agreement (what you have already read on my listing). This is not a choice of mine, but what is necessary to be in compliance.
POSITIVENESS OF MY PLACE
Staying at my place I would like to see you live Rome as a local. For this reason I got in touch with local guides who can show you the popular historical places (like Vatican or Colosseum) and less known but wonderful places. Contact me in case you want to book some tours!
Following the most common comments I received from previous guests.
Please be sure that it is the right place to stay in Rome before booking
IN SUMMARY modern, central, walking distance from sightseeings, comfortable, quiet and silent, our services, my recommandations, the guests' reviews made our time in Rome better than expected.