A comfortable garden villa with truly natural feeling! A great gateway from concrete jungle and enjoy waking up hearing bird chirping outside the window. Conveniently located less than 15 mins from Melaka Ayer Keroh toll and Zoo Melaka. If you love to be surrounded by trees and garden, this is a perfect place for you.
Waze: Casuarina Cottage
Casuarina Cottage was originally a cocoa and durian farm. It later became a nursery for plant propagating and growing while still retaining some durian trees for own consumption and enjoyment. An office and residence were built in 1997, once the building was refurbished in 2015, the cosy and lovely garden rooms are available for guests.
We offer 5 en-suite rooms with a private living room, accommodating up to 4 people per room. This venue is absolute prefect place for couple weekend retreat, family gathering, company event, wedding and function.
Guests have access to common indoor and outdoor areas where they can hangout and help themselves with coffee or tea. We also have a common kitchen where guests can prepare their own food, only basic kitchenware, cutlery and seasoning are provided. Outdoor BBQ pit is available, please BYI charcoal and food.
Breakfast is available upon request.
We are living in the farm, but might go out during the day. There will be staff available if you need any help. Please give me a call and we can arrange for someone to meet you.
We don't provide Wifi service but mobile reception and 4G are well covered in this area.
This place is pet friendly however no pets are allowed in the room and other indoor areas.
Due to the natural environment and the use of chemical is discouraged, some non harmful or beneficial insects might be found during the stay.
1) If you are arriving before 2pm or after 8pm, please check with me before making a booking.
2) We require from you a RM50.00 key and damage deposit when you check-in. This will be refunded accordingly when you check-out.
3) No smoking is allowed inside the room and indoor areas. If you smoke please do so only in the outdoor areas.
4) Please switch off the air-conditioner when you leave the room. Should you accidentally leave it on, we may enter your room to switch it off.
5) Pets are not allowed in the room, but we allow dogs in the outdoor areas provided they are on a leash to ensure everyone's safety.
I am a girl who recently came back from Australia. After staying in both Mellbourne and Sydney for years, I am in love with their coffee and brunch culture. Catching up with friends in a cafe on Sunday was my favourite thing to do. I also love going to gym classes especially when there is a motivating and inspiring instructor on the stage. Overall, I am passionate about food, health and nature. Hope to see you soon!