The house is at an altitude of 200 meters, approximately 15 minutes from the port and the supermarkets. It accommodates 3 persons and is equipped to modern standards. The house is perfect for guests who wish to spend their holiday near the sea and the village. If you want to escape the daily routine at least for a while you will enjoy this house. You have plenty of open space, tranquility and an amazing view.
Photograph from J. Hoffmann
The house accommdates up to 3 persons and is equipped to modern standards containing a kitchen, a living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower and toilet. Furthermore there is a terrace in front of the house as well as an outdoor shower. The house is built on two levels and therefore a spiral staircase leads you from the living to the bedroom that you can enter across a little patio as well.
The house is perfect for guests who wish to spend their holiday near the sea and the village.
You have access to all rooms, you have the house at your disposal
We are happy to help you out with tips, infos or weather forecast etc.
What you shoud bring to Alicudi:
- bring your torch/flashlight. There is no road lighting
- during summer there are mosquitos
- bring good shoes, there are just stone paths on Alicudi
What to Consider:
- there is no cash machine on Alicudi and you can´t buy tobacco
- a transport with the mule from the port to the house costs 15€
- please tell us in advance when you will arrive, so we can organise the mule transport and we can pick you up
- we are always contactable through internet. Unfortunately the telephone network doesn´t work everywhere.
Kinder ab 10 Jahren sind herzlich Willkommen.