Our apartment is modern, clean and newly renovated to a very high standard, keeping the traditional Valencian style and charm. Conveniently located very close to the Beach, harbour, Clubs, Restaurants, Cafes, Market, Shops, Bus and Train, City centre/Airport, Ciudad de las Ciencias.
You will love the apartment because of the stylish interior, fully quipped kitchen, very comfortable bed and Aircon, high ceilings, smart TV, V.fast internet connection and strong water pressured double shower.
Welcome to our home, please get comfortable and treat it as your own.
Please relax and enjoy your stay.
The building is home to friendly neighbours, mainly families and elder people. In order to secure peaceful living together, I kindly ask you to respect them by keeping the noise volume at a tolerable level. Rest hours are from 23:00pm to 9:00am.
Undue noise and unsocial behaviour will be penalised and may result in the guests being asked to vacate the property immediately without reimbursement and any kind of compensation.
- Typically Check-In is after 3pm, however if you plan to arrive earlier, please advise and will do my best to accommodate you and your guests. Check-Out is at 12.OO on the day of departure, unless you agree with me otherwise.
- If a late check in is required after 8.00pm an additional 20 Euros may need to be paid upon arrival please discuss this with me first.
Pets are regretfully not allowed.
- Please don’t forget to switch off the air conditioning / heating before leaving the apartment.
- All sets of keys have to be returned upon check-out. There would be a charge of 35€ for any lost set of keys.
- Damage to furniture and/or facilities will be charged at an amount equating to the value of the damage.
- Please just take care of my home as it was yours.
We love having families stay in our apartment. The charges for children are as follows: If the second bed has to be made up then the cost is £10.00 per night per guest. If you have a second child they can stay free of charge (if they are under 12 years old.)
If two adults would prefer to have their own bed then an additional fee of £20 per stay will be paid on arrival or on checkout.
If you wish to use our city bikes you are more then welcome so please let us know. We have two that you can use to explore the city, we provide the use of the bikes for our guests at no extra costs. The bikes must be docked every 25mins otherwise charges will be incurred. Any damages to the bikes, injuries to other people or yourselves will be your responsibility, any costs incurred will be deducted from your deposit.
During Fiestas we may only except 1 week or more bookings. Please confirm on request thank you.
If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact us.
I'm Cyrus, my passion for travel and adventure has taken me to many places around the world. I have had some wonderful experiences. I love to meet people and I have created my home in a place that for me as a traveller is one of the most beautiful cities that I have ever visited.
I am originally from Brighton in the UK but I now live in Spain with my girlfriend who helps me make our home perfect for our guests.
We are a down to earth couple who love to meet new people and who enjoy the authentic experience of travel. I am looking forward to welcoming you into my home in the wonderful authentic village of Cabanyal.