We welcome you and look forward to having you enjoy your stay in our airbnb Hale - 'Ekahi. Our beautiful, clean, 1 bed and bath with PRIVATE ENTRY is nestled in the lush Nu'uanu Valley. You will command the whole 1st floor of a 2 story home. The bedroom opens to private patio looking out into the valley to enjoy your morning coffee. After a fulfilling day, you will likely be whisked to sleep by the soothing sound of one of the streams located nearby. Wifi, refrigerator, microwave, tv, included.
Location, location, location! Our strongest selling point is we are centralized and away from the touristy, hustle and bustle of Waikiki and other tourist spots. Compare it to staying off the Strip while in Las Vegas. Very private. Low key.
- City Bus Lines (5 min walk)
Located on a private drive way. Please be courteous to our other tenants. Also, please ask before picking fresh fruits.
I live on the same property in a different home, so please feel free to ask me any questions. My son and I will more than likely come greet you at the beginning of your stay.
Recommendations: Waikiki, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Pali Lookout, Foster Botanical Garden, Haleiwa, Waimea Bay, Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation, whale watching, surfing, Diamond Head, USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor, Aloha Stadium Swapmeet, Sea Life Park, Hanauma Bay Natural Preserve, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Manoa Falls.
- Please remove foot ware.
- Please help to conserve energy by turning off lights and fan when you leave the room.
- Please do not leave damp towels or wet swimsuits on the floor.
- Please hang wet swimsuits and damp towels on line outside.
- Please dump food trash in trash can outside.
- Please close glass sliding door and bathroom windows when you leave each day as trade winds may bring rain in.
- Please observe quiet hours of 10pm - 8am