A suite in our home on a half-acre near Lake Whatcom. The suite features its own private entrance, along with a designated parking area. Listen to the frogs chirp from our lovely little pond next to the outdoor patio seating area. Watch the deer graze in the yard, or take a walk to the local park or the lake. Whatcom falls is a five minute drive. Welcome to our home! Two big friendly dogs live upstairs, you will likely see them playing outside!
*Please note- due to the size and exuberance of our pups upstairs, this may not be an ideal place for light sleepers
NO SMOKING on premises indoors or outdoors.
Quiet time after 10pm
- May allow pets, need to contact owner first
We love fur babies, however, we have a few pet rules in order for your pet to be considered for your stay.
1. No pets on the couch or bed to protect future allergic guests.
2. Pets must be 'other dog' friendly ( we have two goofballs of our own that will likely be in the yard at some point and want to play with yours)
3. Pet owners must pick up any waste and deposit it in the outside trash receptacle.
4. Pet fee is an additional $75
All pets must meet this criteria and be approved before your stay. Any damage to the property resulting from pup damage will be paid by the tenant.
Hometown Firefighter and Substance Abuse Counselor with two big friendly pups. We love to travel, and are excited to open our home to those with the same interests. We spend most summer days working in the yard and playing ball with our boys Floki and Jack (hence FloJack Manor). We love to dance, take walks, and binge Netflix shows. We hope you love FloJack Manor and come back as often as you can.