The Luxury Serviced apartment is connected to a heritage property nearby through an independent entrance so guests can easily access all facilities including the swimming pool, spa and restaurants.
The apartment is a great option for families planning to stay in Jodhpur in a single unit. Centrally located along with popular landmarks such as Umaid Bhawan being in the near vicinity.
Here are few more listings:-
The Place is featured on 'Conde Naste Traveler'
This listing is a combination of two rooms in a shared apartment with well-appointed bedrooms along with en-suite modern bathrooms and private balconies; a smaller room with an attached bathroom; a large modular kitchen and dining room; a family lounge and an alfresco seating area. The apartment is well-versed with modern luxuries
The Apartment is located in a high-rise next to a prominent heritage property on Circuit House road. With Umaid Bhawan Palace on one side and Mehrangarh Fort on the other, the apartment commands an opulent view of Jodhpur.
- Free WiFi
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite modern bathrooms
- 2 Balconies
- Modular Kitchen
- Furnished Dining Room
- Furnished Living Room
- RO Water Purifier
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Electronic Safe
- Flat-screen LCD TV
- Satellite TV
- Hot & Cold running water
- Retractable shaving/make-up mirror
- Telephone with intercom service
- Room Heater
- Free Herbal Toiletries
- Shoe shiner stripIron & Board (on request)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Turndown service
- 24 hour laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- On call Doctor
Guests have access to the Heritage Property next door and the facilities offered there as well.
We make sure that the guests staying with us are taken care of and that all of their queries are answered. Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have.
We can also organize 'Bisalpur' Safari and Sight seeing in Jodhpur.
As a welcome gesture to our guests, the guests can avail the following at the Heritage property next door:
- 15% discount on food
- 10% discount at the Spa
- 12% discount for Wildlife Safari to Bisalpur Nature Reserve
- Special Price for the gala dinner buffet (999 INR per head)
- Complimentary accommodation & breakfast for children below 6 years of age.
- No Smoking in the rooms. (Allowed in the common areas such as Courtyard and swimming pool).
- Please turn off all the lights to save energy.
- Kindly leave your keys at the reception desk while going out for your excursions.
- Kindly respect the privacy of other guests staying in the property and keep the noise down.
- Kindly refrain from bringing your guests or inviting them over.
- Kindly respect the Heritage Property and the furniture/artefacts kept in the rooms. You are requested to not cause damage to any of these.
- You are requested to share your medical condition (if required ) while check-in with emergency number.
- Kindly refrain from indulging in any form of behaviour which can be harmful/disrespectful to the guests or the staff.
- Check-In and Check-Out is at the solo discretion of the management.
- The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the Heritage Property forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of a default, the management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
- Things such as Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on our premises and liable for strict action as per law.
- Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the premises.
- Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- Maintain discipline in the building.
- In the case of opening of your room window doors, you agree that you will solely be responsible for any consequences.
- The management reserves to itself the right to add to, or alter or amend any of the above terms, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.
- Mandatory gala dinner on Christmas eve & New Year's eve.
I have been into hospitality for about 10 yrs and am always eager to host and help every guest who comes and stays with us.
Jodhpur being my home town gives me an added knowledge about this place and how you can explore to its best.
A traveler , music enthusiast are some of the words that can define my personalty to the core.
Looking forward to have you all come and stay with us.