I bought this place for the staircase! I spent a year remodeling, and I believe it will have you wishing you could stay in Palm Springs forever. The space is incredibly bright and inspired. Full gourmet kitchen. It's a very fun, feel the love kind of space. I'm nestled in at the end of a gorgeous courtyard within the quiet community. Sit back and relax.
Beautiful, glass landing staircase w/ lots of green plants. High-end chef's kitchen. Tempurpedic mattress.
My home was featured in the November 2016 issue of Palm Springs Life magazine.
Whole house, 2 community pools and hot tub
This space is only available for 28 day rentals or more
- Guests are responsible for all damages and loses caused during stay.
-Do not flush any products down the toilets besides toilet paper - You will be charged if there is a clog resulting from anything other.
- Registered guest must be at least 25 years old and present a valid ID upon check-in.
- Use coasters on all wood surfaces
- Guests must abide by Palm Springs Noise Ordinance with quiet hours between 10:00pm and 7:00am. No speakers or amplified music outdoors at any time.
- Please do not sit on any indoor furniture in wet swimwear.
- No sub-letting, sub-leasing or transferring of bookings.
- House is for recreational use only. No professional photoshoots or photography for promotional purposes without written permission from homeowner/designer.
- Please report any damages immediately.
- Flexible check-in. Check out is at noon.
- - Note there is no railing on the stairs. You can hold onto the ropes on your way up and down.
Hi. I live in Palm Springs, CA. I'm originally from VT. I lived in Seattle for 10 years. I remodel houses for a living, which have given me a strong appreciation for architecture. I know how to take care of your home, and will treat it as though it were my own.