This is a spacious apartment in a high-end residential resort, situated on the fringe of the city tourism centre, next to the Marriott Resort.
Close to the beach, parks, shops and transport, this exclusive 5-Star-Resort style facility welcomes only hosted guests who appreciate and respect the quiet of this retreat.
Perfect for families, couples and business travellers looking to enjoy all that Surfers Paradise has to offer, without the constant hustle, bustle and noise of the tourist strip.
This is the kind of property Airbnb is all about. A 'jewel-in-the-crown' of the Gold Coast, located in the exclusive Paradise Waters enclave of Surfers Paradise on nature abounding - Macintosh Island. Benefit from local knowledge that this premium property, with uninterrupted ocean views across expansive nature reserves, is perfectly situated in the best location on the Gold Coast. It offers all the excitement and activity of the tourist strip right on your doorstep, but with quiet tranquillity, more spacious accommodation and surroundings, more extensive facilities and better security.
The apartment itself is expansive and positioned with the favoured North-Easterly aspect that enjoys the best of the cooling breezes in summer and more direct warming sun in winter. It's also ideally situated high enough to capture the breeze and enjoy the magnificent views, but not so high that you're 'blown-out' on the balconies, or unable to see what's happening on the ground - who's swimming or playing tennis.
The 2 single beds in the second bedroom convert into a King size bed, enabling the apartment to be tailored to either a family of four, or two couples.
You'll have exclusive use of the apartment, although my suite is right next door so I'm generally on hand as needed.
The property offers all the facilities you might expect of a luxury 5-Star-Resort, including:
- 7 acres of beautiful, award winning tropical grounds, manicured by a team of full-time gardeners
- Free internet and Wi-Fi
- Free Netflix
- Free secure undercover parking
- 24x7 on-site security staff and integrated security system
- 2 outdoor pools with picnic facilities
- 3 outdoor tennis courts with BBQ facilities
- Clubhouse with heated indoor pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym
- Library (including board games and jigsaw puzzles, available to borrow on an honour system - so please return items you borrow, for others to enjoy)
Guests have free access to all common areas and facilities, but children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tennis courts have a courtesy booking system (write your apartment details in the register) and court lights and BBQ require coins for operation.
Please note that guests are not to approach the resident managers at the complex reception area for assistance. They are there specifically to provide contracted services to unit owners, permanent residents and the body corporate only. Guests should raise any and all queries or issues you need addressed, directly with me please.
I personally welcome all guests to my home and provide an orientation of the apartment, complex facilities, house rules, etiquette expectations and nearby amenities. I also endeavour to farewell guests upon check-out.
As I live on-site, I'm available when at home to provide assistance and guidance as needed.
In the event of excessive noise or receipt of a complaint, I reserve the right to access any part of the apartment as necessary, to ascertain the validity and/or extent of the issue and to effect a satisfactory resolution. This could potentially include immediate booking termination and forfeit of bond where house rules are not being observed, particularly with regard to noise and/or other intrusion upon neighbours' and residents' quiet enjoyment of the complex.
Please be mindful also, that my neighbours are your neighbours while you're my guest, but they remain my neighbours after you're gone!
As host of an apartment in a permanent residents facility, I want you as guests in my home to enjoy an exceptional 'local' experience during your stay.
If treated with respect, courtesy and consideration, you'll find my neighbours and other residents warm and friendly.
I trust you'll enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, the peace and tranquility and the general sense of being part of an up-market local resident community during your time here.
Please note particularly:
- Primary guest/s must be at least 25 years old (Definitely not for 'schoolies')
- Strictly no smoking inside (permitted only on balcony with doors closed and windbreak windows opened, to allow smoke to clear away)
- Quiet Hours from 9.00pm to 7.00am
- 24x7 quiet in corridors and in common areas
- Clothing, towels etc. not to be hung/left on balconies
- Club House rules should be read and adhered to in club house
- Tennis court rules should be read and adhered to when playing tennis
- Outdoor pool rules should be read and adhered to when using outdoor pools
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using facilities
- Loud and/or boisterous activity that diminishes the quiet enjoyment of facilities for others, is not permitted. (eg. yelling, splashing, running in pool areas or common areas)
If for any reason I receive a complaint from neighbours, other residents or complex management, I reserve the right to ascertain the validity and extent of the issue and to effect a satisfactory resolution. This could potentially include immediate booking termination and forfeit of bond where house rules are not being observed, particularly with regard to noise and/or other intrusion upon residents' quiet enjoyment of the property.
Please see hard copy of House Rules for the complex, provided in the apartment.
Hello and Welcome...
I'm a generally quiet person, happy to meet people from all walks of life and to chat about most anything.
I'm well travelled, having backpacked around the world as a younger man and having visited additional countries since.
I've also gained a breadth of experience professionally, having worked in tourism, food, education, property, finance and economic development.
I welcome you to my home and look forward to enhancing your local experience during your stay on the Gold Coast.