My place is close to the city center and parks. It is conveniently located within a few miles (~5 minute drive) of Texas Tech University Campus and Covenant Hospital. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood and the ambiance. My place is good for people who need a short term rental and want to be close to the University or Hospitals.
Of note: there is dog that resides behind the rental but is completely separated from the accommodations and therefore should not be an allergy issue.
- Renter - Per zoning requirements renters (when 2 guests) must be family.
- Rental Quarters defined - Rental bedroom, additional room, Rental kitchen, and Rental bathroom.
- Visitors - No more than 3 additional visitors at a time, unless discussed and accepted by Manager. Renter is responsible for guest behavior and any guests behaving inappropriately will be asked to leave.
- Alcohol Use - Alcohol may only be consumed over the age of 21, and by the renter and any guests in a responsible manner.
- Drug Use - Criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near property premises is cause for immediate eviction.
- You will be billed for any and all items that are missing or damaged when you check out.
- No smoking in the unit or on the property.
- Rinse off used dishes, & put them on the counter top or sink when you leave.
- Music/TV - Loud noise should not travel out of the apartment after the hour of 10 pm Sunday, between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am Monday-Thursday and between 12 am and 7 am Friday and Saturday. All household members, including management, are expected to reduce volume if it is bothersome to anyone during quiet hours.
- Parking - Renter is provided parking for one vehicle on the right side of the driveway or on the street near the entrance.