Fully equipped 1st floor apartment on Wandsworth Bridge Road in Fulham. The apartment is within 10 minutes by walk from Fulham Boradway tube station and Imperial Wharf over ground stations.
The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, fridge with freezer and washing machine.
Living area is equipped with 40'' a flat screen LCD TV, there is Wifi access in the apartment.
For your convenience the apartment is supplied with iron, ironing board and a hair dryer.
The apartment comes with fully equipped kitchen (pots, pads, crockery etc.)
There is a washing machine supplied with washing capsules.
Clean and fresh bedding and towels are provided.
I have maintenance team available to respond in short term of any issues you might have during your stay.
You will have exclusive and undisturbed access to the whole apartment - kitchen, bathroom and bedroom/living room.
During week days I will be available in the office of Fine and Country between 9 am and 7 pm. In case of emergency you can reach me on the phone number provided in your check-in details.
The light switch for the kitchen and the bathroom is behind the fridge.
- No pets
- No smoking
- No parties or gatherings
- No filming or photo shooting
- Check in after 3pm
- Check out before 12.00pm
- Delayed check-out will be charged £20 per hour
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.
- In the apartment, there is a spare set of clean and fresh linen and towels prepared for the next guests in the apartment. Unauthorized usage of the additional set will be charged £15.
- Any requests for onsite visit outside of the working hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm and Saturday 11 am to 2pm) are subject to additional charge of £30.
- Parties and gatherings are not allowed, in case the noise levels after 10pm are high and the same have led to complaints from the neighbors additional charge of up to £100 may apply.
Hi I am Kalin,
I am the manager of Finer Stays, a company specialized in the management of serviced apartments for short term lettings.
Me and my team are always aiming to provide our guests with the best accommodation in South-West London.
I like to think of me as an active personality who is always in search of new challenges in life. For me the healthy lifestyle is very important and I like to combine healthy food with different type of sports.
If you are a landlord and would like professional help with running your holiday let in London, please do get in touch, I would be happy to tell you more about my mission.