This is a spacious, initially a kids room, with a queen size floor bed ie super comfy if you need just a bed to sleep overnight . The house has beautiful views from the deck of the mountains, close to shops, woolies, mc Donald's.Economical & reliable
Friendly host and beautiful comfortable environment
Fridge(on request), lounge ,dining area, outdoor deck area, parking ,
Yes- I would be personally hosting , as often as required.
No smoking rule strictly applies even in outdoor deck,as we have a 2 year old at home.thank you for understanding.
1. We expect the guests to keep us clearly informed about their check outs as well as check in time. Please ensure the check in and house rules are adhered to ,so as to make it easier for everyone. ( we are unable to provide house keys as one of the guest happened to loose them and we had to replace the full locking system )
2. We are able to organise the house access as per your convinience we'll ensure a comfortable access .
3. no smoking rule applies, as we have a two year old at home.
4. Please respect others in the house and be really gentle closing the doors during the night time.
5. Please use water and electricity wisely as it is our responsibility towards nature to conserve energy.
6. we assure a comfortable stay for all our guests ,to help us doing this do let us know if you would need access at a particular time ,in case we are away .We are happy to organise this for you.
7. we are happy, if you want to use the dishes etc however please wash them as soon as you finished using them so its available for use again for others.
Thank you and enjoy your stay