Totally renovated, equipped and with brand bed linen and towels, the house is on a plot of 6,500 m2 in the most noble condominium of the region: Duas Marias, wonderful, it has lakes for sport fishing, jogging track, kids' space and native forest. The house has large private leisure area: soccer field with LED lights, locker room, sports court, wet sauna, party room, barbecue, wood oven and swimming pool! It is possible to change the layout of the beds (bunk beds / double)!
Our land has 6,500 square meters of land with a constructed area of 750 square meters. The house has barbecue area, swimming pool, sauna, sports court, party room, 10 parking spaces, 3 suites and another service room, 5 bathrooms inside the house (plus a service bathroom) and 2 in the dressing room, next to the sauna. We have fans, water filter, blender, toaster.
The showers are gas heated, the voltage of the outlets is 110V.
* WE ACCEPT SMALL EVENTS *
Some conditions for everyone`s safety and comfort:
- We accept small day events for a total of 30 people (including guests and children);
- it is necessary to send a invitation list with full name and documents, date and time of the event;
- Not staying guests should leave the house until 10 pm;
- Guests will be responsible for any damage to the property, even if made by a invited guest;
- Music is allowed until 9pm. After this time only ambient sounds in the internal areas of the house or party room;
> We charge an additional fee for events, considering the number of guests. Please ask for further information.
> Failure to comply with any of the above rules will be subject to a fine of R$ 1.000.
> Take care of our house as if it were yours and enjoy your party! :)
We will be available to help you with whatever it takes! :)
- Pets are not allowed.
- We ask everyone to take good care of our house. After all, we want to be ready to have you when you come back!
- We ask for full attention to the noise level after 10pm in respect of our neighbors.
- Our housekeeper (local resident) is available for questions regarding the infrastructure of the house.
I accept the invitation and suggestion of a very good friend to become a hostess just because I love to welcome people and help them feel great by having wonderful experiences. Isn't awesome to have grateful people around?