Corporate-style studio in the heart of Boston - Recently updated and across from the State House, steps to Boston Common park, Beacon Hill and steps to all train lines. You're in the center of it all!
This private Newly Rented Luxury studio sits next to the Massachusetts State House, in the city's most sought after neighborhood: Beacon Hill.
Within short walking distance are the Boston Common and Public Garden, the city center, Massachusetts General Hospital, the Charles River Esplanade, and the Freedom Trail. Plus, the State House's security detail keeps watch all day, making it the safest street in Boston!
6th floor of multi-level apartment building whose residents mostly young professionals and government officials.
Apartment furnished with:
- Brand new wood floors
- Full-sized bed, with bedding
- Full bathroom with tub, towels, hand-soap, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, small fridge/freezer, basic kitchenware.
- Wi-Fi installed
- Elevator in building
* Beacon Hill, along with neighboring Back Bay, are Boston's most exclusive and charming areas.The centralized location and renovated 18th century Georgian-style homes, brick sidewalks, and gas-lamp street lighting give an old-time charm to the historic neighborhood, which was once owned by William Baxton, the first European settler of Boston in 1625. Residents now include Senator John Kerry and other celebrities of the political, athletic, and financial worlds.
* Downtown Boston: Walk a few minutes to the city center for shopping and dining, the Financial District, the Theater District, Boston Common and Public Gardens - the oldest public parks in the country.
* The famous Freedom Trail is just steps from your front door. Follow it to Faneuil Hall, Boston's tourist center, to plan your sightseeing for the day. Don't miss the street vendors at Haymarket (the country's oldest outdoor market), the shops at Quincy Market (the country's largest indoor food court), and the street performers, and nightlife outside Faneuil Hall.
* Back Bay adjoins the Beacon Hill neighborhood, offering scenic brick-lined streets, Victorian architecture, and plenty of opportunities to people-watch and do some upscale shopping on Newbury St., touted as the "Rodeo Drive of the East." Nearby Copley Square is home to the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower, Boston's two tallest skyscrapers.
* Easy access to government, health care, the financial district, and area colleges, including Harvard, MIT, BU Dental, Suffolk, MGH, and Northeastern.
* Nearest transportation:
- 2 blocks from Park St station on the Red/Green line
- Bus 92, Bus 93, Bus 325, Bus 326, Bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) minutes taxi or 30-40 mins metro from Boston Logan International Airport
- Short drive off of I-93, 1-90 Mass Pike, and Storrow Drive, which connects to the Airport, Cape Cod, and points west.
- Parking is available at Boston Common nearby ($28/day) and meters ($1.25/hr)
Everything in the unit and the laundry in the basement
* No smoking indoors.
* No pets.
* No loud/large parties.
* Please clean up before checking out. Any major clean-up service required may be deducted from the deposit.
* Guests are responsible for keeping the place clean. We have cleaning supplies for you.
* Additional guests may stay in room for an extra charge per person per night (see price table).
* We ask for general flexibility, especially in September, as we work to improve the furnishings to make this a pleasant experience for you.
从2017年12月01日 - 2018年2月28日起最少住宿7晚。
Voyage Management LLC was created by a former manager at a large accounting firm now he is a world renowned entrepreneur running two businesses in Boston, and a travel-enthusiast (the back-packing kind).
Voyage Management LLC has a reliable team supporting every aspect of the company, and a awesome owner passionate about providing a nice stay for travelers around the world.
Voyage Management LLC also has a sister company that has a awesome office space in downtown Boston with professional rooms setup, and amazing views of the city from its floor-to-ceiling windows. If you're here for business and need a great working space please feel free to inquire! We proved Airbnb affiliates with amazing discounts for booking with us!