Stay in the centre of downtown Vancouver! My cozy place is close to the Granville Entertainment District, Yaletown, Robson St, Pacific Center Mall, and Canada Line/Skytrain. It's also easy to get to from the airport :) You’ll love my place because of the proximity to everything downtown, to shopping, amazing restaurants, and fun activities! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Ideal for short stays, newly furnished apartment!!! The condo itself is solid and ideally located in the heart of the Downtown Vancouver Entertainment District.
1 bedroom, 1 washroom, cozy living room, and a balcony with a lot of sunlight. Sleeps up to five people, and is great for your family or group! The condo itself is on the smaller size, but comfortable. It's perfectly ideal for shorter (1-3 night) stays! PARKING INCLUDED :)
Wifi is included, as well as cable and Netflix for movie nights!
Our aim is to make yours a comfortable stay, so we've provided a kitchen stocked with continental breakfast ingredients and snacks, including cereal, milk, coffee, tea! Grocery store is nearby in case you feel like enjoying a home cooked meal :)
The space is all yours! Not shared with anyone else, so you can have as much privacy as you want - Full access to the gym, same floor laundry, and a huge outdoor deck located on the second floor!
Underground covered and secure parking for one car is included with the unit should you need it, and very easily accessible.
I'm very easily available at most hours the day. 90% of the time one or both of us will meet you for key drop off and pickup and can show you around the building, as well as everything our listing offers! The other 10% of the time, your key will be at a 24-7 location close by for you to pick up. We are always just a phone call or text away!
Hi! We are both originally from central Canada and were drawn west by the beauty of Vancouver and the surrounding environment. In our spare time we enjoy biking the seawall, checking out one of the many local breweries and relaxing at home....we know that you'll love this city as much as we do!!