This property is comfortable and warm all around the year, in a pretty little village on the coast of Meirionnydd in South Snowdonia. The village has a out, and a village shop, as well as a railway station, which is a request stop on the Cambrian Coastal Railway line.
There are many wonderful walks from the door, and local beauty spots which should not be missed, such as Castell y Gaer, Talyllyn lake, The Blue Lake, & The Mawddach Estuary. Also many exciting activities: e.g. horse riding.
- Please observe our local recycling res and separate the elements of your rubbish into the appropriate recycling boxes provided.
- Please, no food waste of any kind in the swing bin in the kitchen, but in the brown kitchen caddy using the liner bags provided and then put the tied bags into the larger brown bin just outside the door.
- You are obviously able to have friends to call, but we would prefer not to be the venue for any significant parties. please respect our property.
- Remember that the other property has to park on the forecourt too. please park considerately either over to the left or to the right, rather than in the middle.
- If anything gets broken, or stops working, please don't leave it until you leave, before telling me. I need to get things fixed or replaced and there isn't usually enough time during a changeover.
A DOG counts as an additional guest, so there is a £20 charge per dog per stay