This inviting four-bedroom, 3-bath town home in West Lucaya Village Resort features two king master suites, Mickey-themed full bedroom and a Finding Dory-themed twin bedroom. With over 1,600 square feet of living space, you'll be able to really enjoy your vacation without being in a cramped hotel. All of the bedrooms offer a 32” LCD TV/DVD, dresser and closet. We offer living area, fully equipped kitchen, dining area and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
West Lucaya Village Resort is a family-friendly Orlando town home community close to Walt Disney World® Resort, restaurants and shopping. Built with Mediterranean-inspired style, the town homes feature multiple master bedrooms, kids themed bedrooms, fully equipped open kitchens, living area and more. The community features a zero-entry community pool & Jacuzzi and clubhouse with lounge area, fitness center, game room, play room and business center.
Zero-entry resort pool & spa
Clubhouse with lounge area
Kids' Play Room
West Lucaya Village Resort
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
1. Check-in time is 16:00 pm
2. Check-out time is 11:00 am
Based on availability, you could check in earlier or stay longer with us at the cost of $30 an hour. Early check in or Late check out has to be confirmed by the host in advance.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1.The facilities are exclusively for the properties of House and/or registered guests, friends or family members can visit as guests.
2. Please limit your guests to a maximum of 16, it is prohibited to bring guests from outside or family members and do a gathering or party.
3. Parking spaces are for registered guests only.
4.The properties are not conducive pets.
5. If you drink alcoholic beverages please control yourself and your guests. No intoxicated guests will be permitted in the exterior of the facilities. For other guests in the Inn who are not drinking this can be disturbing.
6. No loud conversation or noise in the patio area after 11:00 P.M. Be respectful to the neighbors.
7. Overnight guests are not permitted unless the owner authorizes them in writing.
8.The person making this reservation must explain these rules and regulations to everyone in his/her group, and said person will be responsible for everybody to follow the rules and regulations.
1. You must understand your responsibility as an occupant and accept any financial burden for damages to your room(s)/property or its surrounding, caused by you or any members or your guest(s). You agree to pay by credit card on file or cash/debit card for the total repair or replacement costs of the room and the surrounding areas in the event of damage or loss, caused by yourself or any members of your party during your stay. Such damages and loss will be covered in writing and provided to you by the owner.
2. ** No smoking is permitted indoors**
3. No parties allowed on the territories.
1. This House owner does not provide a pool lifeguard/employee available for pool supervision.
2. The use of the pool facility by the guest or those that would accompany them is solely at your own risk. All guest assume full responsibility & agree to hold harmless of liability This House owner in the event of an incident, accident or emergency.
3. Pool Towels are to be returned to your room and not left outside or thrown to the garbage (this applies to all towels)
4. Pool and jacuzzi are free to use, however if you want it be heated , heaters are at extra cost of $20 per night, please book and make payment in advance, so heater be turned on before you arrival.
OTHER THINGS GOOD TO KNOW
1. No loud music/radio/TV.
2. No guns.
3. Clean up after yourself.
4. Illegal drugs or other illegal activities are not permitted.
5. Keep windows, doors and sliding doors close when you leave the house. This House owner is not responsible for the safety of the guest's possessions.
6. Do not move any furniture out of the house.
7. DO NOT throw any trash and paper into the toilet except toilet paper. A plunger is located under the kitchen sink. Guests are responsible for clogged toilets. The phone numbers for local 24 hr plumbers will be provided.
8. A service man comes to clean the pool periodically.
9. Be polite and respectful to the neighbors.
10. The house is equipped with the electronic locks. To get into the house and your room/s you need a number code that will be sent you (via email, third party website chat, i.e. airbnb, or phone text message) in advance before your arrival.
NOTE: in order not to be locked outside your room or a house keep your phone or other electronic device with the codes with you or write down codes on a paper and keep it in your pocket or otherwise you could be locked out.
FOOD: As per Florida law, we are not allowed to leave open food in the refrigerators or kitchen closets, hence, all food items will be removed after the guest checks out and no supply of items such as condiments, coffee powder will be provided prior to check in.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service provided in the rental rate. Before check-in, the unit will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected by a professional cleaning company. Clean sheets and towels will be available in the unit. Mid-stay cleaning services during your stay can be requested for an additional fee.
11. Please respect this home and all its amenities and furnishings as well as the surrounding neighbors in the community.
• Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote.