My place is close to Carnegie Hall, The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and Times Square. You’ll love my place because of The private balcony and amazing view of Midtown Manhattan.. My place is good for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Stay in luxury at this 2-bedroom high-rise near Times Square. You are just minutes from transportation, restaurants, and many popular NYC sights.
- Private balcony
- 2 Queen beds (accommodates 4 people)
-Convertible sofa bed in living room (accommodates 2 people)
-Closet with hangers
-Living room with cable TV
-A fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, coffee machine, plates, silverware, cups, wine glasses, mugs, and more
-A full bathroom with shower
Guest have access to the entire apartment with the exception of one locked closet. The closet available for guests has hangers and room for your clothes.
Someone will be available 24/7 during your stay if you have any issues. While I'm away, I will schedule someone to meet you at the apartment for check-in. That person will show you around the apartment, answer any questions you may have, and provide local recommendations.
1. No smoking in the apartment, on the terrace, or anywhere in the building.
2. No parties.
3. No overnight guests not included in the original reservation.
4. No loud music/noise after 8pm. This is not a hotel—please respect my neighbors.
5. Reservations may not start or end on major US Holidays including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day. Your reservation will be cancelled if you make a reservation using Instant Book which violates this rule.
1. Check-in is 3pm unless otherwise agreed in writing on Airbnb.
1. Check out is 11am unless otherwise agreed in writing on Airbnb. I'm flexible with this time if I do not have guests immediately after you. Please contact me to ask for a different checkout time if you require late check out. Late check out from 11am -5pm is an additional $50. After 5pm the fee is $100.
2. Clean any kitchen messes you made during your stay.
3. Empty trash and remove any recyclables.