Quaint private house on a dead end street only 1.9 miles from down town Dahlonega. Easy access to several local wineries and the north Georgia Mountains. Kitchen, dining area, Living room and bedroom are spacious open floor plan with high ceilings. Private bathroom with double vanity. Modern fully equipped kitchen, with lots of cabinet and counter space.
The home is ideal for two quests, one queen size bed. There is a couch and a cot if you have a third or fourth person that does not mind roughing it a little. Please bring your own linens, pillows and blankets if you plan to use the couch and/or cot.
This is a great place to stay and experience many of the local outdoor activities. Wineries, festivals, cycling. canoeing, relax...
This is a private house; guests have the entire space to themselves.
We will not be around during your stay but do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions. We are flexible.
Mike (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)dy (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Parking: There is space for two cars back to back to the right of the house, please do not park in the left hand space in front of the house. That space is reserved for the house down the hill. Thank You.
- First, please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions. We are flexible.
- We would expect everyone to take care of the premise.
- We keep some nonperishable provisions in the house for your convenience, if guests use something, no problem; if you would like you can leave any nonperishable items you may have purchased and did not use, please take all perishables with you when you leave.
- Please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and all trash in the trashcans.
- On departure, please strip the bed and place any wet towels neatly on the bathroom floor.
从2017年9月21日 - 2017年9月25日起最少住宿2晚。