A cozy, newly renovated and fully furnished apartment on the roof of a low rise 3-story building. Light colors in main areas. High quality furniture and linens. Lots of day light. We call it the "Hide Out" as it is a little sanctuary for me and my family.
Where every possible, we tried to use eco-friendly items, like the bamboo desk, the GOTS certified bathroom towels, Low VOC paint throughout the apartment, LED lighting. Custom-made kitchen well equipped.
Everything in my little home is filled with items of quality, both in workmanship and sentimental value. Nothing here is commercial grade. As i am very conscious of environmental factors, i have tried to upgrade my home in line with sustainable practices. The area is about 80 m2. The bedroom has black out shades to help with cooling and light. Most of what i have here are brand-new and i have no intention of clearing things out as others tend to do and replace with low-quality items. You are my guest and i like you to enjoy what i enjoy.
Most of the indoor space is accessible expect for one cabinet in the kitchen where i keep tools and items i need for up-keep of my apartment.
Outside the apartment is the roof of the building. At the moment there is a lot going on there as i intend to turn it to a green roof over time. Lots of loose and exposed item are there. This area is accessible as long as you are aware it is not prepared for use as yet and is not 100% safe. It is open to tenants and maintenance personnel as well.
There is only one apartment on this level however access to the main building is shared.
As long as i am in town, i will remain accessible via phone, text or messenger. Those details will be shared at time of welcome. In the instances i am traveling or inaccessible, another contact will be provided to deal with basic matters concerning the rental space.
One parking space will be allocated for guest use should you be renting or traveling with your own car.
- Quiet Hours: 9:30 p.m.- 7:00 am
- Visitors are welcome but no sleepovers at the apartment.
- Strictly no kids under 16 allowed. Work in progress on roof and no exception will be allowed. This is for safety reasons.
- When cooking or showering, please turn exhaust fans on. This reduces odors from entering living area and for bathroom this eliminates likelihood of mold build-up.
- Should you stay more than 6 nights, housekeeping will come in 1 time per week for basic cleaning.
- A 100% Smoke-free apartment
- This is my home and i am happy to host you in it with all the goodies i use and enjoy myself with my family. I expect you to utilize it and treat it as your own and return it in the condition you found it in please.
-NOTE: No landline available in the apartment at this time.