Stay 31 days or more and pay no taxes.
Bright all new redone private studio apartment. Secure area and building. Hardwood floors, tile bathroom, all new kitchen. Central Hollywood. A quiet area and you can walk to many great places from here. Easy parking, walk or take the bus.
I think this is one of the nicest studio apartments you will find in Hollywood. You will agree when you see it. Located in the center of Hollywood, off Highland just south of Santa Monica blvd and north of Melrose. Very easy to park in this part of Hollywood. Beautiful restored historic building.
Ground floor unit with new kitchen and bathroom with granite counters and tiled shower. All new appliances with everything you need to cook at home.
Please do not book this apartment if you plan on smoking in it.
This building is a non smoking building. Smoking of anything is outside and away from the door and windows of the building.
Self check in and out for hassle free to help get you going and on your way.
Relax in the comfort of a pillow top queen size bed with four pillows and luxury linens.
Large cable TV and Roku and access to your own Netflix, Blockbuster and Pandora account, just in case you want to stay in and take it easy.
Air conditioned and heated, hard wood floors and new lighting throughout.
Lots of closet space for both hanging as well as shelves.
Very quiet room for a peaceful night sleep.
High Speed WiFi internet lets you connect all your WiFi enabled devises throughout the apartment.
PARKING: There is free street parking in this neighborhood, no meters. The building is located in the Media District which is not as congested as other parts of Hollywood. Parking has not been a problem for my guests.
• ground floor
• great location
• hardwood floors
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels
• soap, shampoo and conditioner
• 42' flat panel television
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet - wifi
• intercom access secure building
• electronic charging station
• eat in kitchen
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dished and utensils for party of four
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• air conditioning and heating
• very bright space with lots of windows
No pets, no smoking and no loud noise. This is a quiet building.
Melrose Ave. - 0.2 mile walk
Famous Hollywood Blvd. - 1.2 miles
Sunset and Vine - 1.4 miles
The Grove and Original Farmers Market - 1.6 miles
Subway station, Hollywood and Highland - 1 mile north
Hollywood Bowl- straight up Highland on the bus or walking
Getting around with or without a car is very easy from here.
Metro Line to Universal Studios and Downtown
Or Bus Service:
Melrose take a bus east to Downtown Los Angeles Music Center and MOCA, Staples and Nokia Center, China town, Dodger Stadium.
Or west to Fairfax District, and the World Famous Famers Market and The Grove outdoor dining, shopping and movies.
Santa Monica Blvd. take a bus west to West Hollywood and on to the city of Santa Monica, The Pier, 3rd Street Prominent and famous Venice Beach
1 mile north, walk or hop on Dash to:
The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Graumann's Chinese Theatre (where the stars put their hand and footprints) Hollywood and Highland Theater (home of the Oscars!)
Hollywood and Highland Shopping Mall - All major stores like H&M, GAP, Banana Republic, California Pizza Kitchen and many other restaurant.
EASY TRIPS TO:
-West Hollywood (5 min)
-Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Star Homes, (15 min)
-Santa Monica, 3rd Street Promenade, Beaches (30 min)
-Venice Beach and Ocean Front Walk (30 min)
-Universal, Paramount, Warner Studios (10 min)
-The Grove Mall & Famous Farmer's Market (7 min)
-The Beverly Center Shopping Mall (10 min)
-The Getty Center (30 min)
-LACMA LA County Museum of Art (10 min)
-Griffith Park and Observatory Hollywood Sign (10 min)
Tons of nearby Buses and Subway access.
Self check in and out for easy access and to get you on your way easily.
• Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually have someone checking in the same day. Housekeeping will be arriving at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest.
• No late night check-ins please.
• I try and keep my prices lower then others offering the same kind of apartment. Because of it calendar is always full therefore I do not negotiate my prices.
• Non smoking building
• No parties or loud noise
• Check in between 3pm and 10pm
• Check out by 11am the day of departure
I am enjoying redoing my places and listing them on Airbnb. All my apartments are completely redone and are exclusively rented through Airbnb. The place is all yours and only yours for your visit. I have met some very nice people through the site.