We offer a cosy modern house in an elevated position with scenic countryside views.You’ll love our place because of proximity to the beach where regular sitings of dolphins or porpoises are made throughout the season. The sea is usually quite calm and therefore ideal for swimming or kayaking.Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids). There are small shops and food outlets in Aberporth & major supermarkets just 4 miles away.
The house sleeps 4 with a double bed,with 6 foot mirrored wardrobe,bedside cabinets,and two chest of drawers,and in the other beroom two single beds with hanging rail and bedside cabinet and a large kitchen/diner,a comfortable lounge with leather suite, a 32"TV, electric heating,a bathroom with bath and shower over,a downstairs cloakroom with wc and a rear garden with seating.Kitchen contains microwave,oven and hob,extractor fan,fridge with small freezer compartment and washing machine.
Whole house and garden,front drive.
Help through your stay available if required
Friday start dates preferred,Saturdays considered. Welcome pack included during high season
27 Clos y Fferm –Aberporth-terms & Conditions
If you choose to stay at 27 Clos y Fferm you do so under the terms and conditions listed below. No booking will be accepted unless you agree to these terms and conditions. By making a booking you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.For the purpose of these terms and conditions of 27 Clos y Fferm “you” means the entire booking party and any guest you may allow access to the property during your stay.
1. Deposit:£100 deposit per week must be paid as soon as you have contacted us to provisionally book your holiday in order to avoid disappointment. Provisional bookings will be held for one week only until we receive your deposit. The deposit is non- refundable. Payment should be made to Mr M & Mrs H.Brown.
2. Balance: The balance must be paid 21 days before the start of your holiday. Payment should be made in GB Pounds. If you wish to pay in Euros please contact us directly prior to payment to make suitable arrangements. Payment as above.
3. Damage:- If during the course of your stay any household items are damaged due to accident or misadventure then you are liable for the cost of replacement items. If you choose with our permission you may replace like for like, contact us immediately so that we can make arrangements. It is essential that we are informed of any damaged items as time will be of the essence to ensure items are replaced as soon as possible and future occupants are not affected.
4. Breakdown: if during the course of your stay an item breaks down through no fault of your party then please inform us as soon as possible at least within 24 hours. We will endeavour to arrange a replacement or repair as soon as possible, however we will not offer any guarantee that items will be replaced within any given time scale. We will however do our best to ensure items are replaced or repaired as soon as possible so as not to detract from the enjoyment of your holiday. It is essential that we are informed of any breakdown as time will be of the essence to ensure future occupants are not affected even if they do not detract from your enjoyment of your holiday.
5. Behaviour: 27 Clos y Fferm is located on a quiet residential estate and therefore no behaviour which detracts from the quality of life (in any way) of any other resident will be accepted.
6. Contents:The contents of 27 Clos y Fferm remain the owner’s property during the course of your holiday Some are made available for your use in the property only and items must not be removed from the property for any reason.
7. Occupancy: It is a condition of the booking that the users of the residence are limited to the party on whose account the booking is made.
8. Refuse:- is collected every Wednesday morning. Please ensure rubbish is placed in a black bag (provided) in the bins provided and the bag is placed outside on the pavement for collection. No glass items in the rubbish please.
9. Provisions:- The house provides the following:-
a) Electricity-currently on a £1 in the slot meter system in the hall cupboard but will contain at least £10 pre-paid for your use.
b) heating is by electric night storage heaters and an electric fire in the living room.
c) The following accommodation is provided:-Main bedroom:- double bed, wardrobes, chests of drawers, electric blanket, clock radio, bedside lamps and an oil fired radiator for additional heating if required.
d) Second bedroom:-two single beds, clothes hanging rail, bedside cupboard & lamp.
e) Lounge:- two seater leather sofa and chairs, one recliner, colour tv and dvd player, radio and CD player, Welsh dresser, nest of tables and lamp.
f) Kitchen/Diner:-Table and four chairs, microwave, electric cooker, toaster, kettle, washing machine, cutlery and crockery, fridge with small freezer compartment, cooking utensils, pots and pans, glasses.
g) Downstairs cloakroom: WC, hand basin, coat and shoe storage.
h) Main bathroom:- Electric shower, wc , room heater, bath, hand basin.
10. Bed Linen:- Complete duvet sets, sheets and pillow cases are provided at the start of the holiday only. Please leave the protective mattress covers in place in the interests of hygiene and cleanliness. Mattress protectors are replaced between each stay.
11. Towels and other linen:- Bath and hand Towels are provided, Table cloths are not provided, coasters, place mats and a tea towel are provided.
Every effort will be made to ensure the above are provided for every stay, but no guarantee is offered that all the items will be present-see points 3 & 4 above. The contents and fixtures and fittings listed were correct at the time of print, however during the use of the property some items may have been replaced and whilst every effort will be made to replace like with like this cannot be guaranteed within a given time scale.
12. Please leave the house the way you found it. If the house is found to need extensive cleaning after a stay it will jeopardize future occupations and an excessive cleaning fee of £25 will be payable.
13. Parking: There is hard standing at the front of the house for one car. Any vehicle is parked at the risk of the owner and no liability for any loss or damage or resultant loss or damage as a result of use or misuse of the parking provided will be accepted by the owners of the premises at the end of your agreed holiday period.
14. Rights: You agree that you are booking 27 Clos y Fferm as a self-catering Holiday Accommodation, you do not have any rights as a resident to remain in the property for any period other than the dates agreed for the duration of your holiday. You must vacate the premises by 10am at the end of your agreed Holiday Period.
15. Disclaimer: It is a term of every booking that the booking party and guests agree they will not hold the owners of 27 Clos y FFerm liable for any loss, damages or accident arising as a result of the use or misuse of 27 Clos y Fferm in any way.
16. Right of refusal: The owners reserve the right to refuse any booking at the owners discretion if we feel it is unsuitable for the property even after a deposit has been paid, under these circumstances the deposit will be refunded.
17. Pets: No pets allowed inside the property even as visitors.
18. Smoking:- No smoking inside the property . Smoke detectors are installed in the property.
19. Extenuating Circumstances: If for any unforseen circumstance we are unable to provide accommodation we will contact clients as soon as possible and offer a full refund of all fees paid. We will not accept any liability for any resultant loss.
20. Contract: By making a booking to stay in 27 Clos y Fferm you must have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. Your signature on the booking form is proof that you agree to the terms of booking.
Retired married couple a few years past 65! English settlers in West Wales. Love walking, choir singing, playing bowls, guitar playing, gardening, art (drawing & painting).