location is key! this home is just so conveniently accessible to just about everywhere you would like to go here in the beautiful Southern California. Straight forward easy access to FWY 5 and 91. I mean Amerige Heights Town Center is just around the corner, Knotts Bery Farm / Disneyland and Anaheim Convention Center few minutes away. Universal Studio /Six Flags and so much more....Come with your friends/family, and enjoy all the seclusive amenities this CandeX5 home has to offer. All WELCOME !
please! let Angello know if you need any public transportation to and fro and any other assistance. Once we find out what your needs are we can discuss what services we can offer.
Gladly we will do our best to make you Southern California vacation trip as pleasant as possible.
1. CHECK–IN and CHECK–OUT TIMES : check-in time is no earlier than 3:30PM PST. Please respect this work schedule and do not arrive early, unless special accommodation agreement is in place. There is only a 5 hour window to completely clean, disinfect and set up for the next guests. Check-out time is at 11:00AM PST the day you are scheduled to leave. We must be able to enter the home NO LATER THAN 11:30 AM . Late check-outs are subject to an additional nights charge plus tax, unless prior arrangements and agreed, either in writing or verbal with Angello. No late check-outs can be offered between the dates of June18-August 31.
2. KEYS: a combination lock box is attached to the front door at EntryWay. The combination will be given to you on the day you check-in. Inside the combination box you will find the Main Door key. You must return the keys back into the combination lock box before leaving, for the next guests.(missing or lost $95.00)
This is a NON SMOKING home - NO EXCEPTIONS! Guests agree to pay $175.00 for odor abatement if smoke is detected in the cabin. Smoking is permitted outside. Cigarette butts must not be disposed of in the yard or on the property. Ashtrays can be found on the main deck. Charges of $35.00 for any cigarette butts found on and around the perimeter of the property. PETS are NOT permitted in the home. NO EXCEPTIONS! Guests agree to pay $200.00 for any pet odor abatement /and or if pet was ever found / detected in the home.
3. CABLE/INTERNET/TELEPHONES - Telephone, Cable TV and High Speed Wireless internet is provided as a convenience.
Pay-Per View orders will be deducted from your deposit
4. FURNITURE - DO NOT re-arrange furniture. Owner will retain $55.00 from deposit for moving furniture back in its place.
5. CONDUCT – Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to place the property in danger of damage or to disturb or offend neighbors. NO wild parties where noise is still present after 10:30 PM, excessive speeding through neighborhoods, riding ATV’s or Off Road Motorcycles/Dirt Bikes, excessive noise and /or obnoxious behavior, discharging of Firearms, Fireworks, etc. You’re found doing it will cost you and /or be evicted immediately!
The Agents/Owners have prerogative to terminate this Agreement/Contract and to demand that disruptive guests vacate the premises, thereby forfeiting all rental fees to Agents/Owners. Obey occupancy limits. The Property is licensed to accommodate certain maximum number of people day and night. Do not Exceed the maximum occupancy!
6. OWNERS PRIVACY - There is No Access to owner closet therefore please! DO NOT TRY TO ENTER THE AREA where door/doors ARE LOCKED, the alarm will go off if these doors are forced upon, and there will be a service charge if the Alarm Company is coming out for any such type of calls, and/or repairs needed to be made caused by force to any of these doors that are locked.
7. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A security deposit is required. This amount must be received within three days of booking the reservation. The security deposit automatically converts into a damage deposit upon arrival. Deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) working days of departure, provided the following provisions were met; A) No damage is done to house or its contents, and you do not exceed the number of people agreed in the Agreement PLEASE !!! REMEMBER THERE IS $55/NIGHT/PERSON YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY EXTRA PERSON FOUND AT THE HOME AFTER CHECK-IN, Nevertheless if for some reason you think you will have extra person coming to the home make it known before hand and we’ll make arrangements where it will not be as costly B) No charges are incurred due to contraband, or other services rendered during the stay. C) NOISE NEEDS TO COME DOWN AFTER 10:30 PM, If there is any disturbance to where either neighbors or sheriff call ( further if during your stay the owner is notified regarding noise/disturbance of any kind, it will be at owner/manager discretion to back- charge you and/or take different measures ) or come out to bring noise down there will be $225.00 charge to you and/or you could be evicted immediately which will forfeit the total rental fee and the total deposit amount “No Refund Of Any Kind Will Be Returned” PLEASE! TAKE VERY SERIOUS MATTER WITH THIS INFORMATION
D) All debris, rubbish and discards are your responsibility to be putting away in the containers provided. VERY IMPORTANT !!! DOORS AND WINDOWS ARE LEFT LOCKED ; LIGHTS AND HVAC THERMOSTAT ARE COMPLETELY OFF ($35.00 extra charge will incur if any of these are found ON / Open / Unlocked). F) Lights /HVAC units are turned OFF. G) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. H) No linens are lost / dam- aged or stained I) No items are lost or gone from the premises. J) NO Early check-in or late check out unless discusses prior and approved. K) Never attempt to move the Pool table! DO NOT SEAT on the Pool table! Do Not set any objects on it! Do Not let kids play! It is very ex- pensive to replace cloth if it gets stained from spills or if it gets scratched! You’re responsible!!! Any of these type behaviors resulting in repairs you’ll be required to cover the costs. Minimum of $125 and it could get as high as $850 charge .PLEASE! use it with extra care JUST like you would your own. Really appreciate it !!!
8. RENTAL FEES / PAYMENT –Payments can be made in the form of direct deposit, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Angello Tina / or other and not limited to such as CC via website/ Vacation Rent Payment. If paid via website respectively Vacation Rent Payment there is a merchant /third party fee 4.5% added to your total rental charges. *CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated.
Signature : ____________________________________________________________________
The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT IN FULL is due thirty(30) calendar days before your arrival date, and must be paid by the due date otherwise there is 4.0% late fee added to the balance owed. Upon receiving the Agreement.Contract you are required to print, read ,fill out all blanks on the last page, initial, sign and return the entire Agreement/Contract at once via e-mail attachment. You are given three working days from the time the Agreement /Contract is in place to make the payment. All rentals are subject to a processing fee and tax rounded off to a 9.98%. All rentals are subject to departure cleaning fee.. (other charges will apply for extra cleaning)
9. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 7% cancellation fee or $85 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. If we can re-rent the home we will be happy to let you choose other dates that are available. If you do reschedule, it must be within one year of your original reservation date. . You may choose to purchase Travel Insurance. See item number nineteen (19) of this Contract.
Reservation changes: Any changes to your reservation must be 30 days prior to check-in date. There is no guaranty that a change request can be honored. All changes are subject to availability. The house must be left in a clean and satisfactory condition with no breakage, damages or loss. We will do everything we can to make sure home is ready for you. Any damages or problems not reported by the guest(s) upon arrival will be charged to the tenant. No refunds will be issue for early departure, malfunctions in the equipment( i.e. Hot Tubs,saunas, Jacuzzi, televisions, stere- os, VCR's, DVD's, electronic and non-electronic games etc.) or weather conditions. Renters will be held responsible for any damaged or missing items or damage to the premises during their stay. We cannot be responsible for any items lost or stolen during your stay. We do everything to keep all equipment in good working order. If something is not working properly, we will do our best to get it up and running for your stay. If you need to call after hours to report something that is a true emergency then you will be contacted as soon as possible . If it is not a true emergency and if it can wait Please! contact us the next day during business hours.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The number of guests is limited to 12 people total, unless otherwise agreed as per individual group circumstances prior discussed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 3 nights weekend stays during summer.Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two nights, the guest will be charged the two-nights rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. Although the limit is 12 guests, the price you are paying is based on the number of guests you have in your group. (You were given a package deal price) PLEASE ! respect that number; if after your check-in was found that you have more people than what was agreed upon the Agreement/Contract (you are now in violation!) and ‘so there will be a charge of $55/night/person which you will need to pay. If on the other hand you will like to add more people to your group than what initially on the Agreement, you can do that any time before your check-in and the charges per night/person are going to be based on the season you are coming to stay at CandeX5 home.(ask Angello about it)
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. The Guests agrees to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damages should such occur.
13. Rental fees and Deposits you are paying are based on your particular group.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. You must be at least 21 years of age to book a reservation.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. The house must be left in the same basic condition Inside and Outside as found upon arrival. You will be charge $35.00 for any if extra cleaning is needed anywhere around the property such as foreign items/cigarette butts,etc. thrown outside the patio or front of the house and for any trash if is not in bags, or if there is dirty dishes left outside and dishwashing is needed.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase Travel Insurance, go to (URL HIDDEN) for details and to purchase.
17. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS – Guests acknowledges and understands that each and every guests or guardian is solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury or loss sustained to any person while in-residence, and neither the Agent nor the Owner accepts legal or financial responsibility. Guests, guardians assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from a recreational activity and will hold the Agent/Owner harmless with respect hereto. Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the property owner harmless from any claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the guests use of the premises or items therein.The Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Owner enforcing this agreement.
18. WATER AND SEWER - The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clogs the sewer system, Guests could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars.
19. VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT/CONTRACT AND ADDITIONAL TERMS - Agents/ Owners reserve the right to remove Renter without refund, if any of the Agreement/Contract items are not met. You must be 21 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate EVICTION and the rental amount as well as damage deposit is forfeited entirely.
If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount levied by the bank plus $45.00 for NSF charges.
Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM
AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPAR- TURE. I agree that all rental money is non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
Print Name: ____________________________________________________________ Signature: ______________________________________________________________
Mobile Tel.(URL HIDDEN)home tel(URL HIDDEN)office/work tel.(URL HIDDEN)email:
state(URL HIDDEN)DRIVER LICENSE No(URL HIDDEN)EXP.
Total people staying : adults children
please print and fill out all requested information therein, sign and send the Agreement back to us ASAP. You can attach it to (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Your rental check-in time is AFTER 3:30PM
Your rental check-out time is BEFORE 11:30AM
(URL HIDDEN) Thank you for being our guests !
- quiet hours between 10:30PM-7:00AM
- smoking only permitted outside