My boutique solar-powered home is close to the Sweetwater Creek nature walks, beaches, parks, wineries, shopping, public transport, the Frankston Arts Centre and McClelland Sculpture Park & Gallery. You’ll love its views of greenery from every window, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and coffee machine, indoor and outdoor dining spaces, washing machine and wifi: making it a home away from home. A great space to unwind, or explore the Mornington Peninsula. Great for 6 people or less.
- Smoking ONLY permitted in outdoor areas. Please dispose of any cigarette butts in the rubbish bin. We are attempting to run an energy efficient household with a 5kw solar-powered energy system during daylight hours, please make an effort to only run major appliances (i.e. the dishwasher, washing machine and split systems) during daylight hours.
- This house only sleeps a maximum of six adults comfortably. Please do not exceed this number. We do have a porta-cot and high chair available for infants on request.
- Please use the black bin under the sink for general household waste and the orange bin (also under the sink) for recycling. A compost bin is also available in the garden. Please put all of the waste in the large bins in the driveway and wheel them out to the street for collection on a Tuesday.
- Please feel free to use the barbeque and outdoor gas heater, but please ensure that you turn the gas off at the end of use.
- You are also welcome to use the wood supplied for use in the outdoor fire pit. However, please ensure that fires are completely extinguished before you leave the property.
- Please respect the privacy and quiet enjoyment of our neighbours.
- Please ensure that you turn off the oven, stovetop and the coffee machine when no longer needed.
- Please do a quick check to ensure that you remove all items of your property upon departure and please take/dispose of any unused food items that were not in the house upon arrival.
- You are welcome to use any of the tea, coffee, sauces, spices and packaged food items in the household. Please note, this is a home that is lived in, so will not be completely emptied of all food items and personal affects.
I'm a Melbournite in my 30s. I love cycling, waterslides, hikes, running and anything a little bit daring without being over the top. I love good stories, music, delicious food, wine tasting and great architecture - but am in no way an expert on any of these things! I really just like to quietly appreciate the world and love seeing the funny side of things. I hope that I'm a good guest (and now: host)!