This condo is close to shops (4th street and 17th avenue!), restaurants, nightlife, public transport (bus stop right out front of building, c-train is 7 blocks away) friendly activities (science centre & zoo are both 10 minutes away).
The views and the location are fantastic! Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, parents travelling with a small child (can provide playpen for sleeping) and furry friends (pets). Includes 1 covered parking spot.
Beautiful open concept stainless steel kitchen and a beautiful patio. This one bedroom apartment is located just off 4th street, near the Elbow River, restaurants, cafes and stores. The apartment is on the 4th floor and has a north facing walk out balcony, with a spectacular view of downtown and great sunsets!
- The apartment has a 42" flat screen with basic cable, a DVD player (with a case full of DVD’s - imagine!)
- Clean sheets, duvet and pillows for the bed
- Clean towels
- If you want to cook you can use the pots, pans, etc...
- There is a washer/dryer combo unit in the condo or pay-per-use washer and dryer located down the elevator
You have access to the entire apartment. Feel free to open drawers, cupboards, closets and use what you find. Please feel at home and enjoy Calgary from a convenient and central location.
1. Please absolutely no smoking in the unit. If you would like to smoke please use the balcony and shut the balcony door behind you. There is an ashtray provided outside for you to dispose of cigarette butts!
2. No parties whatsoever. Please respect that this is a shared building and noise violations are in effect at all times.
3. Please shut off all the lights when you are leaving the unit.
4. When you are checking out please put dirty dishes in dishwasher and run it prior to leaving.
5. If you lose the key to the unit or the key fob there will be a $50 charge to replace it
You can text me with any questions about the condo or the neighbourhood. Please don't hesitate.
My husband and I are both working professionals in Calgary and are proud parents of a toddler. I have lived in Calgary all my life and can provide great suggestions for activities & restaurants if requested.
As airbnb hosts we are very relaxed and accommodating.
When we are guests of airbnb we are respectful of our surroundings and our hosts.