My place is close to wineries, restaurants and dining, art and culture, parks and hiking. You will love my place because of the coziness and peace of mind you feel. My place is great for artists, writers, yogis, couples, solo adventurers, and families. You must drive up Sonoma Mountain to get here. It is kind of off the beaten path, but well worth the drive. There are many wineries within 5-10 miles. A hot tub is located under a beautiful manzanita tree. Coffee is provided.
- No Smoking Indoors
- Quiet after 9 pm
- Do not disturb neighbors
- Please be sure to turn off all lights, heater, fans, oven, coffee maker & iron when you leave.
- Absolutely no massage oils can be used on bed linens
- We have satellite wi/fi. Please close all internet pages and shut down computers when not using them. If they are left on or open they will be using my data for the month.
- Please hang all wet towels
- Load dishes in dishwasher and start it before you go