My place is close to the city centre (within a 12 min walk - 900m) and you'll have the entire apartment for yourself.
It is a small and cozy one-bedroom apartment, 37 m2, with a bold red design, best for couples or solo adventurers.
You’ll love the place because it's comfortable and cozy, there are shops and restaurants nearby.
The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, fridge, stove, electric kettle, espresso machine. You will also find a comfortable desk area, teas & coffee tabs.
You will have access to the entire apartment:
- Bathroom with shower, toiletries, towels and hair dryer.
- Bedroom with queen size bed, linen, TV and generous closet spaces.
- Laundry washer and iron.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove, electric kettle and espresso machine.
- Teas & coffee tabs, kitchen tools and supplies.
- Comfortable desk area.
- Small sitting area with TV in the living room.
There is a free private parking spot in the backyard.
Public parking is also available on the street but a city parking tax applies on workdays - about 3.5 EUR/day.
- Please contact us if you have any concerns or special requests about your stay at the apartment and we will try to address them the best we can.
- For a pleasant and comfortable stay, upon arriving please check for any broken or damaged items (just in case we missed any) and let us know so we can quickly fix or replace them.
- The area is a residential one, so please respect the neighbours and the quiet hours after 10pm.
- Please do not engage in illegal activities on the property.
- We understand that accidents happen, but we ask that you please report any damages immediately.
I am a software engineer and co-founder of Cobalt Sign (app development agency) and ReadySetHoliday (travel app).
I enjoy organising a coding summer course for kids in Timișoara and mentoring at CoderDojo.
My passions include origami, puzzles, ikebana, interior design, tea and travel.