.*****YOUR VACATION HOME IN DUBROVNIK*****
• LET'S MEET JELKA, LAURA & MARO SUPERHOSTS
• EXCELLENT LOCATION - PLOCE AREA
• 3 BEDROOMS/2 BATHROOMS
• MODERN KITCHEN WITH ALL AMENITIES
• 3 MINUTES WALK FROM MEDIEVAL CITY OF DUBROVNIK
• JUST 1 MIN WALK TO DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR TERMINAL
• FREE CITY MAPS AND BROCHURES
• GRAND TERRACE - SEA VIEW
• ALL THE ROOMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH AN INDIVIDUALLY ADJUSTABLE A/C
• BEST LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND BEACHES ON YOUR DOORSTEP
• LAUNDRY ROOM ON PREMISES
Explore medieval city of Dubrovnik from our private grand terrace apartment. Located in the city's most beautiful neighborhood Ploce. Close enough to Old Town (3 minutes walk) to make access easy, but also far enough away that you're out of the crowds. We are able to offer you our beautiful first floor house apartment for six persons. You will be placed, literally, on the edge of the Adriatic with an impressive view of the Old Town.
The apartment is within walking distance of most of Dubrovnik's major landmarks, most of which are visible from the grand terrace. The terrace offer the best view of the famous landmark; St. John fortress, roman catholic cathedral, medieval city walls, island of Lokrum, which almost feels like it is in touching distance from the top terrace. It is particularly spectacular at night when illuminated, an must for unique a photo opportunity.
This well-equipped, 105 square meters 3-bedroom apartment has one of the best locations in Dubrovnik, just steps away from the Ploce gate to the Old Town. Although situated within arms' reach of the bustling center, guests will feel miles away from the summer crowds as they relax on the large private terrace and gaze at the majestic centuries-old walls of Old Town.
The apartment features 3 bedrooms with double beds, two bathrooms with shower, a large private kitchen with dining table, and a corridor leading to the furnished open terrace. Amenities include air conditioning (in the bedrooms and corridor), wireless Internet, kettle, toaster, owen, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and washing machine.
The Ploce gate entrance to the Old Town is less than 300 m from the mansion. From there, a bridge leads right to the main street Stradun. This apartment sleeps 6 with the possibility of 2 additional guests in garden terrace studio apartment.
*****Last but not least*****
The terrace has views to die for – perfect for watching the Adriatic sunset over a glass of wine before strolling down to one of the many fantastic restaurants in Dubrovnik’s old town, just three minutes away. Inside it is stylish, fresh, airy, spotlessly clean and equipped with everything you would get in a five-star hotel.
You will have access to all amenities in the apartment. Please see all our amenities provided in the amenities section.
• You are truly take care during the whole reservation- from our communication before booking, the smooth check in process to a truly comfortable and convenient stay.
• During your stay I'm going to check up if everything is alright and if you need anything to make your stay even better, but you can also contact me if you need something or need help with anything and I'll be more than happy to help. Also I will try to set you up ahead of time with all the amenities and comforts you will want for an amazing stay.
• We will personally greet all guests at check-in and check-out. However we will not be present at the property during your stay.
The apartment is part of an exclusive and special property, guests should be mindful of this respecting both the property and other residents in the house. Smoking is not allowed within the accommodation however is permitted on the terrace.