We are close to public transportation including Glen Park BART station and city buses, great local restaurants, a small gym, yoga and pilates studios, a bakery, an excellent grocery store, and coffee shops. The friendly neighborhood provides easy access to downtown SF, SFO and the south bay, while being its own little village, hilly and charming. Glen Park Canyon is also nearby.
Your room is quiet and private and has its own adjoining bathroom. The house is full of art and reflects a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
You're welcome to sit in the sun in the garden, watch tv in the den or read and relax in the living room. You're welcome to eat in the kitchen but please no cooking.
I'm typically quite busy but can always find some time to talk with you, give you suggestions for your visit and answer questions. And if you prefer to interact little, you'll find your room to be very private.
Please note that I'll only welcome guests with positive reviews on their profile.
If you plan to arrive outside of listed check-in times, please check first if I can accommodate that request.
- No shoes allowed in the house.
- This is a quiet and private home, please keep it that way.
- No extra guests allowed, overnight or other.
- No cleaning fee charged, means you'll be expected to tidy up after yourself.
- No cooking allowed.
- Please note that you cannot use your room as your office during the day. I expect guests to attend to business (work, sightseeing etc.) outside during most of the day.
I am a professional woman and work in health care. I love traveling to the four corners of the world, am interested in other cultures and give back to my community through volunteer work in the arts.
I'm a foodie and like to cook from scratch. I'm very clean and tidy and like the same traits in my guests.