Tiny home living is all the rage right now and if you love tiny homes, this place is for you! Just 1.5 miles to the beach. Near to restaurants and shopping in Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Venice, Silicon Beach and Culver City. You’ll love my little loft because it is super cozy and features a great, private outdoor space perfect for dining, workouts or just relaxing. We are on a very quiet street with plenty of parking. Great for working professionals, single travelers or couples.
2 minutes to Playa Vista and Silicon Beach, 10 minutes to the famous Venice Beach, 5 minutes to downtown Culver City, 15 minutes to LAX, 20 minutes to downtown Los Angeles, 30-40 minutes to Universal Theme Park and 38 miles to Disneyland. We are very centrally located to the major film studios and other points of interest all over Los Angeles. The Westside of Los Angeles is considered most desirable, as we have all the perks of city living without the heat of the Valley and Downtown. The stairs/ladder to the loft in the bungalow are steep, so you must be ok with a short climb or you can use the downstairs fold-out sofa. Please note we do have dogs which you will not be interacting with unless we happen to cross paths while they are out being taken for a walk. You will occasionally hear them, but for the most part are pretty quiet. There are some cats that roam the property, but are quite shy. There are no animals allowed in the bungalow and absolutely NO smoking. Microwave, 2-burner stove top, toaster and single cup brewer with coffee provided.
You will have access to the bungalow and private side patio shown in the photos. There is a bar-b-que for your own use. Chaise loungers can be brought out for sunning if you desire. Street parking only. We do have 2 street cleaning days, Wednesday and Thursday that start at 10am for approximately 2 hours, so please be aware that if you park on Braddock you will need to move your car those days. There is a bus line that runs right at the end of the street, so it is easy to catch. Uber and Lyft operate readily and are cheap and easy in Los Angeles.
We are in and out all day with busy schedules, but you may catch us early in the morning for dog walks and also in the afternoon for lunch.
I own and operate a gym in Los Angeles and train at various studios around town as well as my home. If guests want passes to gyms this can be arranged. If you want to book onsite training sessions this can be handled separately.
We are available for questions, but both of us have jobs that require early morning wake-up times.
Please do not smoke in or around the building. We are highly allergic to cigarette smoke.
The entire house has filtered water, so np need for bottled water unless you prefer it.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 8am
- In accordance with this rental agreement, the GUEST agrees to the following conditions:
- 1. Enjoy yourself
- 2. The GUEST agrees there will be no smoking in or around building.
- 3. The GUEST agrees not to have any unapproved guests.
- 4. The GUEST understands, this is a family neighborhood and will be respectful of the neighbors.
- 5. The GUEST booking the reservation must be the GUEST staying at the house.
- 6. The GUEST agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed GUEST risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
- 7. The GUEST agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
- 9. The GUEST agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
- 10. GUEST agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER’S written permission.
- 11. The GUEST agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the GUEST and his or her family and guests.
- 12. The GUEST agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, furniture, and other equipment.
- 13. The GUEST agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER.
- 14. The GUEST agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
- 15. The GUEST agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 adults unless otherwise arranged.
- 16. The OWNER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency.
- 17. The OWNER is not liable for the GUEST’S personal property.
- 18. The GUEST agrees to vacate the premises by 11 AM on the check out day. Should it be necessary to legally evict the GUEST, the GUEST agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction.
19. Please no driveway parking unless prior arrangements have been made between owner and guest.